4

" Here. Just sit while I search for the medical kit. "

" I said I can do it by myself ! "

" No. You still have to do your job. Dad trusted you to do your work well. Even though you didn't do your job well. "

" Watch your mouth, kid. If it wasn't for me, you're completely dead there. Do I know that they will attack us secretly ?! "

" Just stay and I'll get the medical kit. "

After a few minutes, Sunghoon went back with the maids and decided to cure Y/n's shoulder.

It was a bit painful for her but she has to remain strong.

" Thanks, kid. "

" For your information, I'm 19 years old. Don't call me a kid unless you're 19 above. "

" Crap. I don't care. I'm 18 and turning 19 the next 2 months. I'm still calling you a kid. "

" Mr. Park, your father is here. "

" Take a rest there. I'll just go down-- "

" I know, I know. Go out. "

As Sunghoon went outside, Y/n reached for her phone and dialed Changbin.

" Changbin-- "

" OUR PLAN DIDN'T WORKED !! HE'S TOO FURIOUS !! AIISHHH !! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO TALK WITH YOU !! "

" CAN'T YOU JUST-- can't you just lower your voice down ?! Someone might hear us ! "

" How can I calm ?! AIIIISHHH !!! I'M NOT BUYING YOUR GUN ! "

" THE HELL WHAT ?! "

As Changbin ended the call, she dialed Lee Know's number.

" Y/n ? You called. "

" F you, Lee Minho !! You just shot me at my shoulder !! "

" YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT !! You're the one who said that to me earlier ! And now you'll curse at me ?! Well, f you too ! "

" AYYYYYYY !!! F THIS LIFE !! " she said as she threw her phone to the wall and broke to pieces.

" Y/n. Can we have a talk ? "

" Not in the mood, old man. "

" It's very important. "

" I SAID I'M NOT IN THE MOOD ! "

*click

" Okay...okay...I'll listen. "

" For now, I'll accept what you did. Seo Changbin is not just an ordinary mafia boss. He's like the king of all kings when it comes to this. He's extremely rich, powerful, and I heard that he has this person who's related to him and it's already making a move to pull me down. "