2

" Y/n ! Y/n ! "

" Calm down man...what is it ? Any prob ? "

" Mr. Park needs you immediately, come on! " Taehyun said as he pulled Y/n downstairs.

" What's the problem ? Anything happened ? "

" Y/n, I'll be giving your first mission on our group. "

" What is it ? "

" Go to Sunghoon's school today and watch every single move of him. Try to follow him wherever he goes, anything ! Just protect my son, okay ? Here's your uniform for his school to make it less suspicious. Taehyun, give it to me. "

Taehyun handed him two guns and a knife for Y/n's protection.

" Here, Y/n. Use these things to protect yourself and my son. Make sure that no one sees that you're using it except for my son. Now go ! "

" Nice...if I did my job well, can you just give these to me as a reward ? Gosh, these guns are so expensive that it costs like a  hundred dollars... "

" I'll give you a whole set of guns if you did your job well. Here, wear the mask if you'll start doing your mission. Good luck. "

" Nice...thanks by the way ! I'm going now ! "

Y/n drove herself to Sunghoon's school, already wearing the uniform and hiding the weapons. She hid it somewhere that won't be found.

" You're late, miss. The gate's closed now. "

" Oh, really ? I'm just gonna call my dad. "

As she tried to call him...

" Dad ! This man won't let me in ! What should we do ? Fire him or what ? "

" I'll have a talk with him. "

" Wait, who are you ? "

" The daughter of the owner of this place. Now, he wants to have a talk with you and let's see what he can do. "

" Hello ?! Are you the person who doesn't want my daughter to come in ?! "

" Y-Yes sir...it's because she's late and I'm just doing my work here. "

" You're fired. Let my daughter in. "

" B-But s-sir...please ! "

" I said you're fired ! And let my daughter in ! If I still saw you tomorrow doing your job here, I'll come there immediately and better watch out. "

" O-Okay sir...go inside, Ms. Park. "

" Good. Now get out of my sight. "

As she looked behind to the man, he was crying silently. Y/n felt guilty because she remembered her parents who passed away. She quickly searched for her purse and look for the check that has a value of 1 million dollars.