oh how much you love to die

Claire

I needed a drink, vodka to be precise. I was tired of all the blood and weapons. I drunk my vodka as the bar attendant pushed it to me. My sniper was in my car, but I had my revolver at the back of my pants. After drinking I headed to my car, trying my best to forget honey brown eyes when I saw two heavy built men trying to rob a man. I couldn't see the man's face so I decided to move closer. Initially, I was not going to stop them until I saw that suicide man with honey brown eyes. I chuckled at his aimless effort to save himself. At the point where one of the men removed a dagger, I had to intervene by hitting the dagger out of his hands with my legs. He turned and threw a first in my direction but I ducked, hitting him in the stomach. I moved a few steps back and the other one tried his luck, I blocked his left fist and threw him a punch on his right cheek. Blood gushed out. The fight wasted five minutes of my time before I finally stabbed both with the dagger I took from them.

Mr Suicide man was drunk but I could still see the sadness I saw in his eyes again. I took him to my car and pushed him to the back seat. I tried not to worry about him too much because he was just another emotional fool. A human being.

Immediately I got to the parking lot of my apartment, he threw up in my Benz. I got so furious that I got down from the car, and pulled him out and to the floor.  I rubbed my temple and picked him up to my room.

*
I usually wake up at four am to check if I had any work before leaving my apartment. I checked my email, and I had a new message from him. He had a job for me. I drunk my black coffee as I read the message in full, taking note of the address given to me. I turned around when I heard someone clear their throat. It was him, suicide man. He looked at me and I cocked a brow at him.

"You owe me. " I started and he cocked a brow in confusion.

"I saved your life twice, and you puked in my car." I didn't understand why I was having a conversation with him.

"Oh, how you love to die. " I added and he rolled his eyes at me.

" I was committing suicide the first time, and I was about to get murdered the second time. I didn't ask for your help." I didn't care.

"Well, you can leave," I told him and put on my work out clothes. He simply stared at me.

"What?" I asked him and he shrugged

"You killed those men." He uttered bluntly and I shrugged.

"I have one rule, do not touch anything. " I avoided his statements and left.

*
Immediately I got to the training room, I wore my gloves and entered the ring. I fought with Glender, my biggest competition in the contract killing world. After both of us had a clear tie, I headed back to my apartment. I had another job.

My apartment door was locked from the inside when I got there, so I removed my hairpin and unlocked it. He was still there, cooking God knows what.

He turned around and smiled at me when he saw me. Then suddenly his face turned into a frown.

"How did you..?"

"Hairpin," I told him and grabbed an apple.

"Don't you have a house?" I asked him, slightly irritated at his presence.

" I do, but I figured you needed company so I decided to stay awhile." I cocked my eyebrow and balled my fist.

"I hate people" I jerked away from the kitchen island and looked intensely at him. He had a well-framed face, his thin nose complimented his high cheekbones. The softness of his lips was tempting and attractive. He had honey-brown eyes that could melt any heart but mine. His muscular body and full length were slightly intimidating. I could smell his cologne from very far away. It was Dior Homme. For a guy who wanted to commit suicide and who puked in my car, I found that perfume expensive.

I came out of my trance. I didn't care, he wasn't supposed to be in my house.

"Leave, your time is up." I stared at him and he shrugged. He took his oddly expensive Rolex watch and started towards the door. He stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"Thanks... For saving my life." And like that, he left.

These characters speak to me. Especially Claire. The next point of view will be Mr Suicide's.

Please dont forget to vote, comment and share.