And yes, i wish he fucks me

Claire

My story had just begun, and I decided to sacrifice my freedom for suicide man. I was in chains in a dark room. Not that darkness was scary for me. I was afraid of the woman I had become for the sake of a man I didn't know, I was scared of the way he made me feel anytime he was around, I was afraid of this particular darkness, of the fact that he was all I think about.

**
Yes, I admit it, I do.

He is all I think about it. I found myself begging for inner peace. I kill, I maim, but I saved a life I had no connection to. 

Why??

I screamed in frustration, the walls were thick enough to hide my pain, my fear. I was scared I was in love.

And as for where I am. I am in darkness, I am in solitary confinement. I am in a chair, an electric chair. I am being tortured. I did something bad. Yes, something they didn't want me to do.

I destroyed their freedom, so they took mine away. My weakness is my strength. He is my strength, he is my weakness as well. I am here, because of him.

Him. Where is he? What did you do to him? .. I screamed through the small hole. And even though no one could hear me, I could hear myself, my pain, desperation.

I heard the door open, I lifted my head and even though it was dark I could see her face. The demon, the one who put me in chains.

My ears heard her voice from afar, and I could not get what she was saying, but she was not alone. No one is ever truly alone.

A slap across my face, then two slaps. I could feel my cheeks throb, but that was not pain.

Physical pain was nothing, I can't feel it.

And they knew.

That is why they hurt him too. They hurt him to hurt me.  Even with my bleeding mouth, my broken face, a sore jaw, I called out his name.

Name? I didn't even know his name.

They electrocuted me again, but I won't break. If I break, they would kill us. They got tired and walked towards the door.

"And yes, I wish he fucks me," I told her slowly, with blood dripping from my mouth.

And then absolute darkness.

I know this chapter has confused you. Don't worry, I will tell you everything in the last chapter of book one.

Book two is coming soon. So stay connected for more.

You can go to my official Instagram account @mar_ciabooks for updates on when the book two is coming out. Bye😛💃😘