lets get this party started

Claire

I dragged that bodyguard's body out of the living room and suicide man went into his bathroom to grab cleaning supplies. He went for hydrogen peroxide as I instructed. It was to be used in getting rid of the blood. I wrapped his body in a cling film plastic wrap. I mixed different chemicals and stewed his body in the bathtub, scrubbed the blood off the furry carpet and got everything looking like nothing happened. I placed a lollipop in my mouth as I slept on suicide man's couch. We were to meet Mercedes in the morning at eight am and it was two am.

If you are wondering, then yes, I don't sleep. I doze off sometimes. I heard footsteps, I raised my head to find suicide man by the fridge. He grabbed a glass and poured orange juice. I placed my head back down.

"Can't sleep?" I asked him and he sat on the other couch right opposite mine. He nodded in agreement and combed through Netflix for a movie. He finally settled for pieces of a woman. We watched until I heard him snore lightly.

I must admit, he is fine as hell.

I covered him with a blanket and went ahead to make black coffee for myself.

*
We got to her office. She had men at every entrance and exit points. I had already studied the blueprints of the building, so I knew exactly how we would escape if shit went down. I grabbed my AK-47 and we walked into the lion's den.

She met us in the middle of the lobby, thirteen men and more surrounding us. I smiled.

"Such warm welcoming," I told her and she stood up from her wheelchair. She looked fit.

"I am just protecting myself. I can see you came prepared " She said coyly and directed us to her office, looking in the direction of my gun. I smiled and we entered.

I placed my gun on the table and the suicide man decided to stand. Mercedes looked at us before calling the vice president. Damien Dias Ross. A man with enough intelligence to end world damnation. His intelligence got him this seat. He came into the office through a door right behind Mercedes's office chair after she moved.

He sat on the chair and the tension threw up fear in everyone but me. I had the drive, but I had made so many copies of the file.

"So let's get this party started," I told them and placed my legs on their table.

***

"Do you fuck her?" Mercedes asked suicide man and my blood rushed through my body. My anger was visible with the lines on my forehead, neck and hands.
I hit the table with my fist.

"Shut up slutty mouth, bitch." I told her through gritted. Damien twirled his chair and Mercedes laughed.

"So he is fucking you. I thought he had a small dick like his father, but it seems the fuck is good, that is why you are saving his life. Or better still, saving his dick." She burst out again and I stood up, pulling the trigger.

"I will blow you into bits, wrap your body in a bag, clean this place up and no one will even pick your smell, don't you dare mess with me" I told her just above a whisper. 

"Put your gun down. We have Marcus." I stumbled a little. They both smirked.

"Here is what will happen. We will murder him, then make it look like Brian here did it. Or, you give us the drive to spare your pretty boy's life."

"Or I kill both of you here and now." I pulled the trigger and aimed it at them.

"Which one of you would want to go first?" I asked them and they both smirked.

"This place is heavily guarded. There is no way you two are getting out of here alive." Mercedes added while folding her hands.

I put my gun down and sat down.

"Leave my cousin out of this." I told her and she laughed. Just then, three men came inside and they grabbed hold of me together with suicide man.

Things were just getting interesting.

Alright I had writer's block gosh but I managed to get you this chapter. I hope you enjoy.
And book one is about to end. Bye🥰💃💃💃