i will put you in a hole.

Claire

Three men grabbed hold of us. The took my gun and started searching for my clothes for the drive.

I laughed

"So how stupid do you think I am?" I ask and she grits her teeth.

"What makes both of you think that I will bring something as important as that with me to the one place I should hide it from." I laugh and it took even suicide man by surprise.

"And do you know why I came?" I ask them in a sinister manner.

"To see how far both of you are willing to go, to save yourselves from a death penalty," I added and Damien hit his fist on the table.

"Oops, am I hitting on nerves?" I ask coyly and laugh.

"Put a bullet in his head," Mercedes told the men holding suicide man.

"Hey, let go of him! What the fuck are you doing?" I yell, the fear evident in my voice.

"Oops, am I hitting nerves?" Mercedes imitated me and I gritted my teeth, trying to get out of the hold.

"Give us the pen drive, else I will blow his head off." She adds and I grit my teeth even more.

"I have it in my neck, let him go," I tell her in defeat. She nods at them and the pin me to the table, she grabs the knife and cut my neck. Forget the pain.

Suicide man screamed. No, he roared in anger.

"Let go of her! What the hell is wrong with you!" He was struggling to get out of their grip. I closed my eyes as she dug two fingers and took out the memory card.

Take them out of here, and clean up this mess. Little did they know, that I had already grabbed the knife on the table. The blonde guy on my left met his death first after I pushed the knife deep inside his neck.

Don't picture this as a thirty minutes fight. I took less than three seconds to kill them. Leaving Mercedes and Damien. I saw the fear in their eyes as they saw the pain in mine.

I took the chip but they hit the alarm and surrounded the building with the cops. They grabbed both of us and took us out of the building. I still had the chip but they had bigger plans.

They were going to put me on trial for attempted murder and other murder charges that they were going to prove with Marcus's help.

I don't know why the van didn't take me to jail. We headed east, then after sometime I inhaled BZ and I blacked out.

***

My eye lids were heavy. I flung them open and realised I was tied up in a dark room. The only person that came into mind was suicide man.  I laughed at the thought of having thought of him. Just when I thought this wasn't the worse, Mercedes entered the room and switched on a light bulb.  She was happy about my defeat but I wasn't.

She searched my entire body for the chip but it was long gone. I placed it in a teenager's backpack even before coming to the location.

She found a chip, alright. But it only had pictures of her great affair with the vice president while she was being voted for as a senator.  She banged her hand on the table after she saw that it was the wrong chip.

"That chip, is long gone. But you can settle for this one" I laughed and she slapped me, digging her nail further into my wound. I am not someone who gives much about pain.

"I will put you in a hole." She screamed and I laughed, blood dripping from the side of my neck.

"You will never get that chip bitch!!" I yelled back as the door slammed right behind her.

Hey guysss I am finally back. This is the last chapter for book one. Enjoy😍🥳🥳