*+*+*CHRISTMAS SPECIAL*+*+*

A/N: This isn't relevant to the plot or anything, just a fun little Christmas special c:

"NARUTOOOOO!" I heard as my eyes slowly fluttered open. Right in my face, there was Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi Sensei behind the two. I turned my head to the window to see something that perked me up.

It was a White Christmas!

I tossed the covers off my and hurdled out of bed, causing my two teammates to tumble to the ground, hearing a "Such a Dobe..hn" I heard the duckbutt scoff, along with Sakura fangirling at the fact she was laying on the ground, Sasuke next to her. "B-best Christmas gift...ever.." I heard her mutter through her trance. 

I hop over them both and tumble down the stairs, but my adrenaline is so high, I couldn't notice any pain. I spin around any furniture blocking my path, finally reaching the living area of our house.

 There was the beautiful tree.

Me and the rest of Team 7  went out to find a tree a few days ago.

.

.

.

 "Tree lots are so crowded at these times of year, this way is better." Kakashi Sensei said, ignoring us 3 students behind him, shivering in our boots. We were all just outside of Konoha, searching for a perfect Pine tree. 

Sasuke was grumbling to himself in the cold.

Sakura was constantly mumbling romantic fantasy's to herself as she continuously stared at the back of Sasuke's Scarf. 

I was running all over the place, using my chakra control that we learned in our last lesson, to scope for the perfect tree. "HEY! I THINK I SEE A TREE THAT ISNT TOO TALL, DATTEBAYO!" I yelled, causing the chakra in my feet to become wobbly and unbalanced, then leading to my fall. Suddenly, there was a rope around me, leading up to it tied onto a branch above me, where I saw Sasuke sitting, giving me a smirk.

"Are ya hurt, scaredy cat?" Sasuke smirked at me as I flapped my arms around like a bird. "LET ME GO, TEME!!", I screeched as Sakura walked under me. 

"Jeez, Naruto, you are way too loud. Be more like Sasuke-Kun!", She blushed at her words as I began falling, impacting rather hard onto the ground. I tried your best to get up, and laugh off the pain, but I couldn't.

I couldn't stand or sit up.

I couldn't talk, laugh, or even cry.

I couldn't even open my eyes.

Everything was just dark and cold.

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes to see a red, plaid blanket laid atop of me, along with Sasuke and Sakura, watching me as I slowly sat up. I could make out Kakashi Sensei, almost choking himself while trying to hang lights on the tree in the corner.

'The tree I saw before...'

Once I was fully sat up, Sakura came to sit right by me, handing me a hot cocoa, with some mini marshmallows coating the top, just the way I liked it. We both then noticed Sasuke somehow mixed himself up in the lights while trying to free Kakashi-Sensei. Sakura chanted encouraging words to Sasuke, though I kept on laughing, often getting scolding's from Sakura about almost spilling my chocolaty drink.

I stopped Laughing hysterically and obsorbed everything happening around me. Everyone around me seemed to notice this, and stop all the comotion around the 4 of us.

"Naruto..?" Kakashi Sensei caught my attention in a questioning tone. I took a second, but then sighed.

"I like it this way. Don't stop." I smiled as I chugged the rest of my drink, then scoarching hot steam emitted out of my body. 

"H-HOT!" I yelled as you shot up.

Sakura sighed, while Sasuke gave me his signature "Hn." Sound.

Everything was good this way

A/N: once again this doesnt have anything to do with the actual plot/story, just a tiny little thing. Merry Christmas! if u dont celebrate christmas have a awesome day then :)