Not Again, Never Again

I don't own naruto

Naruto POV

I slowly awake to expect Wolf being right next to me. But I was wrong. It wasn't him. It was a Dog

A dog.

*flashback*

It was a dark night, and nobody was out, except a blonde boy with hair the color of sunshine. Of course, It was no other than Naruto Uzumaki. But things see quite tense this one night. He was running, With a man from the Inuzuka clan with a dog trailing him. Suddenly, the even tinier blonde tripped on a rock in the streets. The tall Inuzuka member stood before Naruto. "Sick!" He yelled as his dog charged into the boy. The dog tore up his arm, leaving major cuts and wounds. This was his 1st ever beating.

*End flashback*

My eyes became hollow. There was no expression. No sparkle. Tears were falling, but I wasn't screaming, or moving. I was frozen.

Kakashi POV *i hope u can tell now kakashi is wolf now jkbkbsbs*

"Naruto? Naruto?? Naruto! "I shook the boy, but no reaction. Its like nobody was there. I grab his shoulders and lightly shake him. No response. I start to get worried. Pakkun walks up a little closer to Naruto, but then it happens.

He began screaming, tears flowing like a waterfall. He puts his knees up to his chest, and his hands up to his ears. "NO NOT AGAIN IM SOWWY PWEASE" He yelled. I don't know what triggered this. Then I remembered Asuma's words. Something about his first beating being from an Inuzuka. There must've been a dog! 

I grab him and pull him close to me, burying his face in my chest. "I-i-im sowwy, please not again." He said brokenly. I rubbed his back in circles as I hugged him with my other hand. This lasted about 2 minutes. I then whispered "You are okay, Naruto. Pakkun wont hurt you. Nothing will hurt you when I'm around. Never again." He pulled away and looked up at me. "N-not again?" He said, looking up with his big blue eyes, puffy from all the tears he had shed. "Not again." I said in a comforting tone, giving a small reassuring smile. Pakkun hoped off the couch and I lifted Naruto on the floor with my ninja hound. I sat behind him on the floor as well. "Naruto, this is my friend, Pakkun. He is very nice and wont hurt you." I said, looking at pakkun with an eye smile. "Pakkun, this is the little man, Naruto." Naruto very slowly scooted over to Pakkun, and patted him on the head. "Hey, kid." Pakkun said, which shocked Naruto. "You can talk?" Naruto said, His eyes shinning with curiosity. "Yup, nice to meet ya, don't be shy." Pakkun said in his normal tone. Naruto quickly wasn't afraid as much anymore, with the extend of me watching over the two. Naruto enjoyed Pakkun's company. With the help of Pakkun, Naruto got back on the couch with him and us three began talking about our days as a ninja and funny stories. I was in the kitchen when I heard things go silent. I got a little worried, so I ran back to see Naruto laying on Pakkun. "I like you, Pakkun." He said, his eyes getting heavy. "Me too kid. Me too." And with that, Naruto fell asleep on Pakkun as he watched him. "Looks like your a softy too with him." I joked with him as I grabbed a pillow from the chair I previously sat on and replaced Pakkun with it.

"He's a cute kid. I felt bad with him getting so upset." I glanced at the clock. 10am. I am seriously messing with this kids internal clock. I thought as I watched the little Naruto curl up his legs. I picked up the sleeping blonde and plopped him onto the chair in the kitchen as I made ramen. Pakkun Slept in his lap. After 10 minutes, I quietly placed ramen down in front of him and nudged him awake. "C'mon Naruto, time to eat. You must be hungry." I say as I supported his head, making sure it doesn't hit the back of the chair hard. After watching Naruto groggily eat, I offered up an opportunity. "Hey Naruto, lets go out. I got to run a few errands." I suggested. This woke him up. "Nu uh." He said, with a worried tone and expression. 

"Not Again."

sorry for not posting this yesterday, I had huge writers block and needed to sleep on it, but i hope u enjoy :)

words: 764