Scars

i don't own naruto
I opened my eyes. I looked down and there was the brown bear, slowly dying in front of me. My hand is all bloody, and so is my face. The rusty kunai was in the back of its head. Tears were building up in the back of my eyes. I examined the bear. I noticed that the blinding in its eye wasn't caused from the splinter in the fishing rod. It was a kunai. Not an old, rusty, taped up one. A leaf Kunai in good condition. This isn't mine..who threw this? I thought as I looked around. I looked up at the sky. It was probably around 9pm. I slowly made it back to my graffitied apartment. It is cold in here, but not as much as outside. I travel to the bathroom and look into the mirror. I look at my face. My cheek, not as red as before, and the bridge of my nose, covered with 3 long, deep, bloody scars. I let out my salty tears, which burned the scars. I very slowly patted the scars with a wet towel, trying to at least stop the bleeding.
I'm not a doctor. I'm not sure how to disinfect this. But i'm sure it bleeding isn't that good either. I cleaned up my face and once again look into the mirror one final time. Just a little bit off and my eye would be gone.. I said as my hands traced the huge scar.

Kakashi POV
Me and Tenzo are in a tall tree just beside Naruto's window. I can easily see through, and since the glass is so thin, I can hear just about anything. I reach my hand into my pouch attached to my waist. 5 Kunais, 3 shuriken, 1 Makeout Paradise, I counted. I lost 1 Kunai from throwing it at that bear. I didn't want to step in, I wanted to keep my space, but it might have turned out worse if I didn't throw it.
I decided I won't bother with our bond anymore. It will only make it worse for him and make it harder for him. "He is a nice kid I think. I saw it in his eyes. He didn't even want to kill that bear." Tenzo said, trying to spark up a conversation. I can't though, i'm too busy with my own thoughts, and concentration on what's going on with Naruto. I can see him trying to take care of his scar, but it's not going very well. Eventually I see him climb into his bed. I can hear faint sniffles. "I...i'm alone again....please......no more...i'm sorry..." Is what I could make out. I feel my heart drop. I still feel awful. After a while, the crying dies down and he's asleep. I hop to his windowsill and look at him. Tears stained his cheeks, and he wasn't having the best dream either. I could see it in his facial expressions.
The Next morning Tenzo and I were awoken due to a crash, and Naruto Groaning. I see him picking up the glass and throwing it away. Must've dropped a glass cup. I thought as I lowered my very high guard. After Naruto finished, I see him bend down, as if he was searching for something. Then I see him get up with disappointment painted all over his face. He then grabs his stomach and winces. He looked very skinny, and not very healthy either. Naruto slowly walks to his door, and leaves.
We both watch the messy blonde boy walking through town, grogginess filling his every step. As Naruto passes through crowds, people constantly pass nasty looks around to him. Some people knocked him over, and his leg is bleeding. He gets up, and continues walking. Eventually, he reaches his long distances destination..

The forest of death