Make it better

i sadly don't own naruto

Wolf POV

"Kakashi, we're here." Pakkun says to me without any pauses. He sniffs around then turns back to me." "It's in the sewers." "Thank you Pakkun, everyone. Leave the rest to us." I said, giving an eye smile to the pack of four legged ninja. They poofed away back to where they came from. "Now, let's go."

We found the secret passage to the hidden area in the sewers. We walked around in long corridors, checking each room, and keeping our guard up. While walking, I heard something.

A cough.

I looked over to Tenzo and Iruka. We both gave the look and knew that's where we had to go. "Chidori!" I yelled as I smashed through the wall with my lightning move. And I saw someone..

Familiar.

"Itachi Uchiha.." Tenzo said. "What business do you have With Uzumaki Naruto?!" Iruka yelled at The Mysterious Uchiha. Behind him I could see My sensei's child, on the ground, with chains no longer attached to the wall, but on his wrists, now with blood covering them.There was blood surrounding him in all directions. There was some blood coming out of his mouth, basically everywhere. His sunshine colored hair was tainted with blood, and his eyes were barely opened, but they were so dull. "Don't interfere" The Uchiha spoke. "I have business with the Jinchuriki, so don't get in the way." "w..wolfy.." He said, before his eyes closed. It was only a whisper,  but I heard it. He's alive. But if I don't hurry, that might change. "Lightning Blade!" I yelled as I charged with my Jutsu. "Wood style!" Tenzo yelled as he assisted along with Iruka's Shuriken shadow clone jutsu. They all landed, but then Itachis body turned into crows as they scattered and disappeared. I ran over when I had the chance and picked up the little blonde boy. I detached the chains. And got him in my arms. "Kakashi, we will take care of this, tend to Naruto!" Iruka yelled as he braised himself for anything happening next. I bolted out and got not too far away, but enough. I laid him down against a tree, and grabbed bandages. I wrapped around his wounds, very carefully. The bandages quickly turn to red. damnit, damnit, damnit! I rip off my sleeve and wrap it again, which seemed to hold better. All of a sudden, Tenzo and Iruka jump down from the tree.

"You defeated him?" I asked with a serious tone, but not taking my eyes of Naruto. "Well, we landed some hits on the real Itachi, but he vanished. We weren't followed." Iruka said, also staring at Naruto. "That's the boy? Tenzo asked. Before I could answer, Naruto began waking up. As soon as he saw us, He began crying, and scooting back. He began coughing up blood. "Naruto, it's Wolf. Your okay! Naruto! Naruto!" He couldn't hear me, he was having a panic attack. Then he passed out again. That didn't go well. "We should get him to the Leaf Hospital." Tenzo said. After witnessing what just happened, he seemed more concerned. 

*Once they get back to Konoha*

Once we got pass the walls into The Hidden Leaf Village, Iruka had to leave as he was the sensei for the students at the academy. I quickly thanked him for them help and me and Tenzo ran to the Hidden Leaf Hospital. Luckily, Tsunade was there. "Lady Tsunade! Please, Save Naruto!" I said, showing the injured boy in my hands. "Follow Me." I did as she said and rushed with her too a room. "Lay him on the table, I need to take a look immediately." Tsunade began checking each of his wounds, removing all the bandages and my ripped sleeve. I saw Naruto begin to wake up. 

He began screaming and crying, trying to escape the touch of Tsunade. "What's going on, Kakashi?!" Tsunade asked, worried. "He's afraid of everyone. He's been through a lot." "Hold him down, I need to look at his wounds and injuries." I put Naruto back up on the table, and held down is arms and legs. "NONONONO IM SORRY. I DIDNT DO IT PLEASE NO" He cried. It was so sad. I felt awful. He must've been traumatized from whatever happened with Itachi, and before with all the villagers as well. "It..it hurts...i'm sowwy! pwease please pwease not again!" I couldn't take it. Still holding on to Naruto's arms, I got off the table and knelt down in front of him. I pet his hair and brushed it with my fingers. I whispered comforting words to him. I need him to feel safe with us. Safe with me. I pull down my mask, not caring so much if Tsunade sees. "See? It's me. Wolf. Wolfy. I'm here. Your safe when i'm here. Your okay. Your safe now, your safe with us." He looked at me, tears staining his cheeks. He reached his tiny hand out to me, and i held onto it. "Okay kakashi. There is some poison inflicted in the wounds, and these wounds are deep. I'm going to have to stitch them, but first, i need to perform medical ninjutsu to get this poison out of Naruto. Keep comforting him, it might sting." I pet his hair and kept saying comforting words, reminding him that Wolf is here. Eventually, Tsunade got everything done, and Naruto was out cold. 

"You know, I was paying attention to everything that's happened with him, and he definitely was traumatized for a long time, and he's only 4. I'm sure this incident made things much worse. He is on edge. He doesn't want to let anyone in, he doesn't want anyone to betray him." Tsunade informed me. "Yeah, I definitely can see that as well. I'll stay by his side." With that Tsunade left and it was just the little blonde boy and me. I pulled up and chair and sat down. I watched him in bed, sleeping peacefully. I swore I'd protect him, and look what happened! Ugh, i'm worse than trash. "mmm..." I turned to Naruto. I grab the blanket and pull it up closer to Naruto. I smile at him. I'll make it better for you. I promise.

============================================

okay it's like midnight but i'm not tired so i decided to blitz out a chapter bc i felt like it. hope u enjoyed and i will get some sleep now :)

words: 1064