On My Own

i don't own naruto
"Let's check the forest area. He used to play around there a lot. On our way we can check places like Ichiraku ramen, the academy, and the playground." I nod and we began running to the first destination. The little blonde boy was not at his favorite ramen stand. When we arrived to the second place, he was not hanging around the academy either. When we eventually reached the playground, we found a tiny piece of his shirt. "He was here, Tenzo." I said, looking at my comrade.
"Summoning Jutsu!" I yelled as Pakkun appeared. "Kakashi?" He said looking up at me. "There was a tiny accident. Find him." I said, h9lding out the ripped up, piece of the pale yellow shirt he wore. Eventually, after 6 minutes of running, we reached the deep forest area. We slowed down as Pakkun spent more time sniffing out the ground. He was here. Then I heard something. Heavy but quiet breathing.
I quickly dismissed Pakkun and Tenzo and I hid behind a tree. He must've heard because he came over, but we quickly hid behind another tree, keeping quiet this time.

Naruto POV
I found my tree and began training. It was a good tree. When I was little, I climbed it a lot. Wasn't to tall, wasn't too small. Wasn't thriving, but wasn't dead either.
Kinda like me.
I wanted to go to the playground earlier to forget what Wolf did, and him too. When I got there there were parents who chased me away. My shirt got caught on the fence and got ripped. I don't think I can go back there in a while.
I found A log and Propted it up against the tree. I punched it for a good 5 minutes. My hands ached, there were blisters on my knuckles. Then I heard whispers, and a poof. I slowly walked around to where i heard the noice, but nothing was there. Maybe wind? I thought as I walked back to my tree. I grabbed a very rusty kunai with table wrapped around the handle (since it broke so many times and I used tape to piece it back together) and used it to mark my tree to show I came here today. I ran my tiny hand across my old indents. I did this to remember this way my tree and to show how much i've been training on my own. I climbed up to the highest branch and found a pond. I slowly slide down the tree, getting minor cuts and scrapes, and head to the water source.
I can't depend on anyone. I always get lied too. I'm on my own, I thought to myself as I arrived at the pong and grabbed a long stick. I pulled out my kunai and ripped up my shirt a bit. I grabbed the string from my now bad conditioned shirt and attached it to my stick, making a makeshift fishing rod. I use the kunai and slice my finger. I wince at the pain, but I felt worse today. I dip my finger in the water and cast my rod, hoping it will help to attract something. After a bit, I had myself a fish. Suddenly, it got really cold. Then I heard something, and turned around. There was a bear.
It didn't look to big, but then again, It looked the opposite of friendly. I backed away, and the bear pursuited me. I threw my fishing rod at it, and a splinter must've hit its eye because there was blood and it seemed it was unable to open. This definitely disabled the bear, but it also made it fill with more anger, rage, and reason to kill me. I threw my shoes at it, hoping it would retreat, but it did not. Eventually, I was pinned against a tree. The bear scraped my face, leaving 3 long bloody scars diagonal across my nose. With no other choice, I grabbed my old kunai from my pocket and then.. darkness

678 words :)