The kids somethin'

i don't own naruto

I awoke around 6 am. Little Naruto was sleeping with his head nuzzled against my neck. I pulled up my mask and smiled. I slowly left the bed, replacing myself with a pillow for Naruto to hug. I sat at the window seat and opened my book, though i wasn't concentrating on the words. Other things were on my mind.

This child suffered so much his entire life, and only now i'm here for him. I'll make it up to you little man, that's my word. Suddenly, Pakkun appeared before me. "Hey kakashi, I just wante-" I covered Pakkuns mouth and escorted him out into the hallway, but close enough where I could look into my room to see the tiny blonde sleeping. "Sorry for that, Pakkun." I gave the ninja pug an eye smile. "My apologies for coming here unannounced, I just wanted to check up on things here. The pack and me left in the middle of somethin' big, so I wanted to know what's happened." Pakkun explained, more quietly this time. "Pakkun,you know you are welcomed here all the time. Well, we retrieved Uzumaki Naruto. We believed he was tortured by Itachi Uchiha and he was looking to extract the 9 tailed fox. He's sleeping now. He is physically and mentally drained." Suddenly, we hear yawning. 

"Hold on Pakkun." I walk into the room to a tiny Naruto in my clothes. He is wearing dark grey anbu shorts, but there bigger than pants in him, with a pale yellow T-shirt, which looks to be a dress on him. "Good morning Naruto." I say in a soft soothing voice, worried I might scare the little one. "H-hello.." He said hesitantly. 

Naruto POV

I find Wolf at the bed. He welcomes me into the morning with soothing words. It makes my anxiety drop a bit. I felt okay this morning. I stared at him, wondering what's gonna happen today. He ruffles my hair, and I laugh a bit. "Naruto, i'll be back, I need to go do something."

No

Not again

Not again

Don't leave

not now

Please

I feel salty tears rolling down my cheeks. I reach my hands out to him and grab his finger. He turns around. "D...Don't leave me..pwease." I said, so terrified and upset I could barely squeeze the words out. Wolf stared at me for 5 seconds, sat down next to me, and lowered his mask. "Okay, Naruto. I won't leave you." I sniffled. He lifted me up and put me in his lap. He laid back on the pillow and just started talking. "Wolf will stay as long as you need. I'll protect you." I clung onto him. He makes me feel safer. More than i've ever had. Eventually, I was asleep.

Pakkun POV

I've never in all my years working with Kakashi seen him pull down his mask, especially for a sobbing child. Kakashi gets up with the sleeping blonde clinged onto his chest. He signals me to follow. He walks through the hallway softly making sure not to disturb the kids rest. Once we reach the living room, He gently laid Naruto down. He went into the kitchen, which he checked to see, and he could see the little blonde sleep. "Sorry for the wait Pakkun." He looked down and said too me. "Kakashi, what happened to that kid?". "...A lot."  He said as he reached a cabinet for a glass. "Thanks for your help, back then. I don't think we could've found him without you and the pack." He told me as he pat my head. "It was nothing." I said as I looked over to that kid again. I know Kakashi has been kinda depressed and cold for a long time. This kid must be somethin' to break his shell like that. I walked over to the Naruto kid. I jumped up on the couch next to him, kakashi following and sitting on the chair across from us. Suddenly, the blondes eyes slowly open, but then hell breaks loose.

yello ppl :) hope u enjoyed