The Good Guys

i dont own naruto

It seems Naruto doesn't want to go out. "C'mon bud. You'll be fine. It will be nice to get some fresh air." I say, trying to convince the worried boy. "Okay Wolf." He says as he looks at Pakkun. "Pakkun, you may leave whenever you like." I say as I pull up my mask and giving an eye smile to my trusted Ninja Hound. He poofs away and before I know it, Naruto and me are standing by the door. We walk out and head onto Konohas streets. We walk past Ichiraku, and Tenzo is standing outside.
"Hey Kakashi, how's things?" Tenzo said as he smiled. "Yo. Pretty good, just running some errands." He looked down and saw Naruto, who is pretty tiny compared to us. He squats down to Naruto. "Hey, you must be the famous Naruto." He says as he smiled at the ocean eyed boy. He hid behind my leg and clenched onto it. "Sorry Tenzo, he is quite shy." I say, feeling bad for Tenzos rejection. "No worries, want some ramen?" He says. "Wamen?" Naruto says as he looks at Tenzo, then up at me. "If you want it little man." I say with approval. "Cmon squirt, I'll order for ya." Tenzo said, with hoped the boy will trust him. After 5 minutes, Naruto finished the ramen, and looked up at Tenzo, who was still finishing.
Anyone's POV
"Your a nice guy?" He questioned Tenzo. "Of course!" He said as he drank what was remaining in him bowl. "B-but.." He said as he looked down. "Wolf is the only good guy. Everyone else is mean and lies. Nobody else likes me. Everyone thinks i'm a monster, an..and I am-" Tenzo hugged the tiny Naruto, who was startled at first, but sank into it. "I promise, i'm a good guy. I'm not scary, Me and kak- Wolf. Me and Wolf will keep you safe." He let go of the hug and ruffled Naruto's already messy hair. "Believe me, squirt?" Naruto looked up to Tenzo for 5 seconds, then smiled. "Y-yeah!"

Soon the three boys began walking together. The silver haired ninja still needed to do his tasks. He had to go to the grocery store, check in with the hokage, and visit the ANBU head quarters (which he was hoping Naruto would be asleep by then.) Naruto walked between Tenzo and Kakashi. Every once in a while, whispers would pass by them. Naruto didn't seem to notice, but oh did the 2 other boys did. They would pass death glares to the mothers shielding there children, and the men who would laugh and give menacing looks to Naruto, which The 2 ANBU would shield and distract Naruto from, not wanting to ruin Naruto's happy moment. They reached there first destination, the market, where they picked up bread, milk, and many, many cups of instant ramen. Kakashi was thankful that Tenzo was there with him, because Tenzo made sure Naruto didn't get into any trouble, or get in the way of anyone's shopping carts. They left and Naruto was skipping around, which made kakashi smile more than you think. Tenzo kept a close eye on Naruto. Eventually they reached Hokage tower.

====================================================================
Hello :) i just wanted to say tysm for 54 reads, I didn't expect that much this soon. It'd mean the world if you kept reading! Tell me in the comments if there is any other Naruto stories your interested in me making, either if it's a OC I had in mind you want to see, or a ship, or a AU. I'm interested to know!
words: 606