Favor

We arrived at my apartment and set Naruto down on the couch, who was now awake. As soon as I walked into my bedroom, Pakkun was chilling on my bed. "Hey Pakkun, Naruto is in the living room if you'd like to see him." I said as I changed my shirt that was stained with the dangerous gas from before. 

"It's cool hangin here. Packs kinda annoying today, anyways." Pakkun says, jumping off my bed and walking out to the hallway. I kind of needed to be alone. I have a lot to think about. These situations with Naruto are getting more and more dangerous..And I might not be here when something bad happens..I think it'd be best if I trained him so he can protect himself in situations where it isn't possible for me to show up in time.. I think to myself as I walk out of my room, my book in my back pocket, just in case.

I find Pakkun chasing Naruto around as if they were playing tag. They were running in circles with Tenzo in my chair in the middle of the commotion. His head leaning on his arm, fast asleep. I bend down in front of Naruto and give an eye smile. "Hey, Naruto..can you do me a favor?" 

Naruto tilted his head in curiously but gave me a reaction to know he was paying attention. "Listen, I wanna protect you as much as I can, but I might not be able to be there all the time, so I want to train you so you can be strong and protect yourself when I can't." Naruto looked at me but looked down at his shoes. "Can you do this for me?" I said, tilting my head so he can see me. The blonde boy looked back up, his hands in his pockets. "Okay! I'll be better than you!" He said, raising his hand out of his pocket, pointing  at himself. I chuckle as Pakkun says with a sassy tone, "Looks like you got some competition Kakashi." Naruto cheekily smiled tas hen begins trying to imitate hand signs from memory. He tries a shadow clone jutsu, but only a puff of smoke appears beside him. He gives a disappointed look.

"Don't worry kid. That's a pretty hard jutsu. You'll learn it some time later in life." Pakkun said, laying down watching the blonde boy struggles.

================================

Hello peoples ;-;

Sorry if this is a little short but lots will happen in the next chapter so check for updates

it would mean a lot if you please vote, comment, and follow :)

Good night if it's night time for you

if not, hope you aren't tired yet