𝐬𝐢𝐱 . . .

𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱    ,    𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐡 (𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲)

𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐡 (𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲)

𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱    ,    𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐡 (𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲)

IVY ROSE FROM her side of the booth and smiled as she walked over towards Seth who met her halfway. The boy's face had been a mixture between shock and merriment. Astrid looked back and forth between the two as she realized this entire moment had to been Ivy's doing. The only way Seth could have possibly been standing before her now would have to be because she had contacted him in some way.

But she was not complaining. Rather, she was ecstatic.

She turned her body slightly in her seat and watched Seth carefully, as though she were scared looking away or even blinking was going to make him disappear. Something he seemed to do often. The two of them had been through too much trial and error so far for her to relax and think they were in the clear now just because they were within each other's vicinity. It did not exactly go ideally last time, and there was no guarantee for it now either.

Ivy placed a hand on Seth's shoulder and looked down at Astrid who still sat within the booth. "This is long overdue," she said. "but I think it's time you two formally meet."

Seth gulped, staring down at her contentedly. Astrid could swear she could hear his heartbeat from where she sat. Either that or her own. Probably both. "Hi," his voice cracked as he spoke up. He internally scolded himself for doing so. "I'm Seth."

"I know," she breathed out, her eyes boring into him in fascination. "I'm Astrid."

"I know." he repeated as a small crept onto his face. He brought his shaking hand up. "Hi."

"Hi." she waved back, his smile was contagious as it only took the corner of his lips tugging upward for her to mimic his mannerisms.

Ivy glanced back and forth between the two, the silence overbearing as she had been expecting more to happen upon a moment like this. Her excitement spoke for both of them, however their's had seemed to put them in a state of hesitancy. "Seth," she turned to the boy. "Astrid hasn't really been out much since she got to Forks. Maybe it would be a good idea to take her on a walk."