𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 . . .

𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱    ,    𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱    ,    𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

A MUSCULAR BODY was chucked into the air before her. She watched as his tense muscles attempted to resist against the harsh winds as he soared through the air—but gravity seemed to win as he had been forced down and crashed into the dirt of the ground. A grumble ripped free from his throat as he zoomed back up to his feet. "Again!" Emmett yelled.

Landon shook his head from where he stood next to his sister, their grandmother on the other side of them. "They are not doing a good job of convincing me it's safe to let you fight." he mumbled to her.

Astrid rolled her eyes. "You're not my dad, Landon." she countered. "You don't have to worry about me all the time."

"He's your brother," Vira snickered. "it's his job to worry."

"I can do this. You're doing more than you need to." she looked up at her brother before glancing back and forth between him and her grandmother. "You both are. Let's just relax. Everything's gonna be fine—"

Just a moment after the words left her mouth, Emmett went flying past them, just inches away from where they stood. High pitched screams came from the two as they jumped back at the sudden gust of wind that hit them like a slap in the face. Vira Everwood sighed at the situation. Landon's wrist latched down on Astrid's shoulder and tugged her back. Emmett grunted, sending glares as sharp as daggers in Jasper's direction. "Again!"

"You were saying?" Landon hummed at the girl. Rather than reply, she only cut her eyes at him and shrugged his hand off. Her attention shifted towards the sound of an engine making its way towards the clearing. A truck approached and Bella and Edward exited the vehicle hand in hand. "Why do you think Bella wants to be like him so bad?" Astrid whispered to her brother. "I've never met someone so eager to die and be revived. Or, half revived, I guess."