Chapters 26

(Don't play the song yet guys. Wait for it...)

It has been five days ever since (Y/n) was gone. Inuyasha and the group tried to get back their memories but, none of them couldn't remember anything.

He couldn't remember it at all as well.
Inuyasha was under Goshinboku as he was yet again trying his best to recall his memories back about the girl he has forgotten.

Ever since he woke up, he has been feeling nothing but, a hollow emptiness in his chest as if something was missing.
More like...someone is missing.

He avoided everyone even Kagome during the past days, trying to get a hold of himself.
Once again, he felt completely lost.
He sighed as he closed his eyes and listened to the sound the tree rustling around him.

Slowly, without him realizing it, he started to sleep, drifting off to his dreams.

In Inuyasha's Dreams,

Inuyasha opened his eyes as he found himself in a field. It was night time as the wind blew gently.
"This place..." he mumbled as he looked around.

He knew this place.
He looked around and his eyes landed on a (h/c) hair girl who was looking into the night sky.

"That girl," Inuyasha said as his eyes widened.
He knew that girl.
He could even swear that she was someone he knew.

He started walking towards her, slowly fastening his speed.
The girl seemed to have heard his footsteps as she turned around to him but, he couldn't see her face.

She smiled at him and Inuyasha knew it. She was the one. She was the one who he has forgotten.
Determined to remember her again, he started to run towards her.
"(Y-Y/n)!" he managed to her name out loud which he has always kept in his mind to remember.

"Inuyasha," the girl called gently as she smiled at him.
Slowly, she started to fade away.
"Wait! Don't go!" Inuyasha yelled as he finally reached her.

"I love you," the girl said just when Inuyasha tried to grab a hold of her hand, but, she has already faded away into flowers.
"(Y/n)..." Inuyasha mumbled as he looked at the flower petal in his hand.

Back to reality,

Inuyasha snapped his eyes opened as he woke up from his dream, panting.
"A dream?"

He looked down at his hand.
He could still feel the warmth of her hand when he grabbed a hold of it in his dream.
It almost felt so...real.
"(Y/n)," he mumbled again as he formed a fist in hand, determined to remember her again.

Somewhere far away on an island,

(Y/n) was staring at the pink lily flowers that were growing near her chamber.