Announcement

Hey guys. Long time no see. And "Inuyasha And The Last Princess of Darkness" has finally come to the last chapter. I never actually thought that you guys would be reading this when I first wrote this book, but I thank you guys so much for supporting me here so far. I love you guys so much and I see that some of you guys have asked me about whether I will be writing about a "Yashahime" sequel to this book so, I've given some serious thoughts about it before writing the last chapter. 

As much as I love Moroha, Towa, Setsuna, Hisui, Mei and everyone else in the Yashahime (Well, everyone except from maybe Kirinmaru), I am afraid I won't be writing a sequel to Yashahime because so far, all I've written in this book has different ships from the original anime and plus, this is an "Inuyasha X Reader" book. Honestly, I am still considering about the idea since it's gonna be a sad ending for all if I was going to write to "Yashahime" and I don't really want a sad ending for everyone in here so, I will continue to write as I've originally planned. Next, as for "I Met Him As A Rockstar" book, I've been reediting the book a little bit so, it will be out again very soon along with some other new books I've been working on. So, stay tune and stay safe. I love you guys so much and I hope you'll continue to support me in the future as well💖💖✌.