Chapter 24

(Y/n) gently landed in the middle of the forest. Her wings slightly glowed as she kept her wings back.
"My love, I am here," she said and smiled blankly as she stared into a shadow under a tree.

A man came out from the shadows, smiling slyly.
"You've finally arrived," Banryu said, smiling as he slowly grabbed her chin and cupped it gently.

(Y/n) only had a blank smile on her face as she stared at Banryu who smirked, satisfied.
"Did you get Inuyasha and the others to follow you, love?" he asked.
"They'll be here soon," (Y/n) said, looking blank once again.

Not even a second or two later, Inuyasha and the others arrived.
"(Y/n)!" Inuyasha yelled, looking at the motionless (h/c) girl who slowly glanced at him.

Inuyasha's eyes darted over at the man beside (Y/n).
"You! What did you do to (Y/n)?!" he yelled, glaring daggers at Banryu.

Kagome's eyes widened when she realized who that man was.
"Y-you are..."she mumbled underneath her breathe.

Banryu chuckled darkly as he pulled (Y/n) into his arms intentionally trying to get on Inuyasha's nerves.

Inuyasha growled at the sight, ready to kill Banryu at any second.
"Well, well, Inuyasha. It's been a while, huh? I've come to get my lovely bride-to-be back as promised," Banryu said, smirking even more.

"Stop talking talking nonsense and get your hands off of her now!" Inuyasha yelled, getting Tessaiga out.

"B-bride to be?!" Kagome said, surprised, drawing attention of a certain man she has been meeting lately.

"Oh...Kagome, what a surprise. Didn't thought I would meet you here you as well," Banryu said, smiling casually.

Now, everyone was looking at Kagome with surprised looks.
"Kagome-sama, you and Banryu know each other?" Miroku asked.

"Umm...yea. Sorta," Kagome said.
"He's after (Y/n) ever since you have gone home the last time. He's also a vampire demon like (Y/n)-chan but, from a different tribe," Sango said, staying alert as best as she can.

"Eh????" Kagome said, surprised.
"Enough of this! Tell us what you did to (Y/n) now!"Inuyasha yelled, growling at Banryu who only smirked even more.

Banryu chuckled.
"Perhaps, she finally got tired of you and is finally coming back to where she belongs?" he said and Inuyasha glared at him even more.

"Shut up and give (Y/n) back to us!" Inuyasha yelled, getting even more furious.

He tried to attack Banryu but, making everyone shocked, (Y/n) stepped in and grabbed a hold of Tessaiga, blocking Inuyasha's attack and protecting Banryu.

"(Y/n)," Inuyasha said with his eyes widened as he stared at his motionless mate who looks like as if there was no life in her.

He quickly pulled Tessaiga away from her when he saw that the barrier of Tessaiga was burning her hand.

"(Y/n), why are you protecting him?" he said and for a second, Inuyasha could swear that (Y/n)'s eyes turned back to the original color they used to be.

"Haha, Inuyasha, I'd love to fight with you again but, it seems that (Y/n)'s willing to do it herself for me," Banryu said smirking and motionlessly, (Y/n) took out her claws ready to fight with Inuyasha.

Her lips moved as if she was trying to speak. That's when he knew (Y/n) can still hear him.

"(Y/n), can you hear me?! Fight it! Don't let him control you!" he yelled and (Y/n)'s eyes twitched for a bit before she started attacking Inuyasha with her bare hands.
All Inuyasha could do was dodge her attacks, trying his best to think of a way to get her back without attacking her.
"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled, worried.