Chapter 19

Inuyasha woke up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep somehow.
He looked at the sleeping (Y/n) in his arm.

Our gang decided to spend a night in a village and the head of the village gave them room to stay for the night after they had finished off a demon who were disturbing the village.

He decided to take the same room with
(Y/n) since he wants some alone time with her.
He smiled as he propped his arm under his head as he gently brushed a few strands of her hair from her face, watching her sleeping peacefully.

Just then, his ears twitched, hearing footsteps approaching their door.
He narrower his eyes and grabbed Tessaiga quietly, carefully sitting up so,(Y/n) wouldn't wake up.

He sniffed carefully.
This new scent he was getting was bothering him a lot.

"Who is there?" he asked and he could see a shadow stopping right in front of their door.

"So, you noticed me, Inuyasha"

Inuyasha rose a brow as he slightly took out his sword.

"Don't draw your sword, Inuyasha. I came in peace.Well...at least for now"

"What do you want?"Inuyasha asked, narrowing his eyes.
"Rest assure, I am not gonna take her yet. Eventually, she will leave you and come with me back to the tribe. Enjoy your time why it lasts"

Inuyasha growled and got up as he slammed the door open searching for whoever it was right now.

But, whoever it was, he is gone.
Inuyasha clicked his tongue, annoyed.

Inuyasha's pov,

Damn it. He got away.
I sniffed in the air carefully. I have to make sure I remember this scent. It wasn't Banryu. I was foolish.

I forgot about (Y/n)'s tribe.
That damned engagement her tribe has set her up into with Banryu!

They are starting to track her.
I can't let my guard down yet. There's no way I am gonna lose (Y/n) again.

I turned around when I heard (Y/n) shifting.
She moaned sleepily as she opened her eyes just when I closed the door back.

"Inu?"she mumbled as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.
I am not gonna lose her to anyone!
I put Tessaiga aside but, in a place where I could reach easily and sat down beside her.

"Sorry, I woke you up," I said, smiling as I kissed her forehead.
She smiled and nuzzled into my chest,
hugging me tight.

"Inu, don't go anywhere," she said still half asleep.
I couldn't help but, laugh.
I am not gonna let anyone take such a cute girl like her from me.

"I am not," I said as I started kissing her neck which was exposed due to the fact that she was shifting in her sleep and let her yukata fall off a bit.
She blushed as she started to become wide awake.

I smirked and pinned her down, making sure her hands were above her head.

I have to make sure of it.(Y/n) only belongs to me. She is mine.

Your pov,

I blushed when Inuyasha suddenly started kissing my neck, pinning my hands above my head.
"I-Inuyasha, what are you-Ahh~!"

I blushed harder as he gave me a big dark purple hickey on my neck. He pulled away and laid down beside me as he held me close to him.
"I love you," he said.

I smiled and cuddled closer to him.
"I love you too," I said as he gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.
I could go on like this forever if it's with him.

Inuyasha's pov,

I smiled as I watched her fall asleep again.
I looked outside again, staying on guard just in case.
I am not letting anyone take (Y/n) away from me. Not on my watch.