Chapter 30

The moon slowly started to turn red in the sky as it made its way up into the night sky.
All the vampire demons gathered around at the sacred ground, ready to begin the ceremony and finally bound the tribes.

The elder leaders of each vampire demon tribes sat down on each side with smiles on their faces. The music slowly began as everyone settled down.

Not long after that the bride and the groom soon started walking into the sacred ground slowly.
"Hmm...looks like that your little dog boy is late to the party," Banryu said as he and (Y/n) slowly walked towards the center stage where the great scared tree of all vampire blood demon tribes and the stone alter stands, with both of them dressed in wedding attires.
"Stop calling that. He has a name you know," (Y/n) snapped back quietly as they both continued to walk towards the stage.

"Yes. Yes. I know," Banryu replied.
"Speaking of which, he may or may not be the only one who's coming here," (Y/n) said, smiling slightly from beneath the white sheet over her head which caused Banryu to flinch for a bit as he glanced in her way.

"So?" he asked and (Y/n) smirked slightly.
"It seems that we have a long night to go," she said and went silent again as soon as they have reached near the alter where a man in a black cape stands.

The two of them bowed their heads while the man started saying his prayers.
"Dear guests and our respectful elders, we are here by gathered under the cloak of the crimson moonlight to witness the two souls of our clans become one in an everlasting love."

And the man continued to read the prayers and just when (Y/n) started to get slightly anxious, worried that Inuyasha might not make it by the time she has to share her blood with Banryu 's, a voice which she awfully misses interrupted the ceremony.
"Everlasting love, my ass! I'll put an end to this ridiculous wedding now!"

She gasped and turned around, jumping away from the alter just in time as a familiar signature attack of Tessaiga destroyed it and meanwhile, Banryu also managed to dodge the Wind Scar as everyone started to get alerted at the sudden attack.

As everyone watched the smoke disappeared, (Y/n) yelped slightly in surprise when she found herself suddenly in someone's chest. She looked up and her face lightened up in joy when she saw Inuyasha smirking as he held her tight in his arm while holding Tessaiga on his other shoulder.
"Inuyasha!" she called happily and Inuyasha smiled at her.
"Sorry, I am late, (n/n)," he said and (Y/n) smiled happily, finally having to see him in person again.

Just then, the rest of our gang also arrived as they stood behind them.
"(Y/n)!" "(Y/n)-sama!"
"Yo! Vampire girl"
"Everyone..." (Y/n) said, surprised and happy that everyone has arrived.
"I am sorry we were late, (Y/n)-sama"

Suddenly, Banryu started clapping as he smirked.
"Welcome. Welcome. You're just in time for (Y/n) and my wedding. For a second, I thought you almost didn't make it. You even got passed Junichi as well. I'm impressed," he said and Inuyasha scoffed as he glared at him.
"Yea, right. Stealing my wife and forcing her into getting wedded with a scumbag like you? You sure got some nerves to do that. And that fella of yours is busy dealing with his own problem," he said as his grip on the (h/c) girl's waist tightened while the girl blushed at the way Inuyasha address her in front of the elders. Everyone started whispering around at the way Inuyasha claims that (Y/n) is his wife.

"Why. (Y/n) willingly came herself to me. Doesn't that mean she's finally accepted that I am a better partner for her?" Banryu said and Inuyasha growled in annoyance.

"You played dirty tricks and forced her to do that. I have told you since from the very beginning that she's my wife!" Inuyasha said, confidently and (Y/n) blushed at the way he keeps calling her his wife even though they aren't married yet.