Chapter 22

(Y/n) looked around nervously as she stuck closer to Inuyasha while our gang walked into Kaede's village. Noticing the change in her, Kohaku asked.
"What's wrong, (Y/n)-sama?" he asked and (Y/n) looked even more nervous.

Inuyasha rose a brow and looked at her.
"You look all nervous, (Y/n). What's the matter? "he also asked and (Y/n) sighed.
"It's just...there are so much humans in this village and some of them are looking at me," she said and Inuyasha immediately noticed why.

(Y/n) also didn't like it when it is too crowded and when she was getting too much attention due to their childhood memories.
Inuyasha smiled and grabbed her hand, holding it tight.
"Don't worry. They won't try to hurt you. I am here,remember?" he said and (Y/n) blushed as she smiled and nodded.

Sango and Kohaku smiled, watching the two.

They reached to Kaede's village and went into there.
"Oh~ Inuyasha and the others, welcome back you all," Kaede said as she looked up from cooking.
She rose a brow when she saw (Y/n) and Kohaku standing shyly behind Inuyasha.
"Oh~ It seems that we have new people in your group. Don't be shy, come in," Kaede said, smiling and (Y/n) smiled as she slowly moved beside Inuyasha while Kohaku shyly stepped forward.

(Y/n) and Kohaku introduced their selves and Kaede smiled as she told the group to sit down.

"I haven't seen you in a while. Anything interesting happened?" Kaede asked.

"Yep and I am sure you will love the news, Kaede-sama,"Miroku said, smiling and Kaede rose a brow.

Just then...
"Grandma Kaede, I am back!" Kagome said as she came in, smiling.
She stopped when she saw that everyone was back.
She smiled at them.
"Everyone, you're back!" she said, smiling happily.

"Kagome-chan!"
"Kagome-sama!"
"Kagome!" Shippo said happily as he jumped into her arms.

"Shippo-chan, long time no see!" Kagome greeted.
"Yeah, long time no see! Come on, we have great news to tell ya,"Shippo said as he jumped back down and went to sit beside Inuyasha.

Kagome rose a brow.
"Great news?" she asked, confused.
Inuyasha scoffed.
"Keh! Something you missed because you went home," he said and Kagome glared at him.
"I came back but, you weren't there," Kagome said and they started arguing until...

"Ah, shut up. It's your fault! Sit boy!" Kagome yelled and Inuaysha yelled as his face slammed to the ground.
"Inuyasha!"(Y/n) called, worried as she shot a small glare towards Kagome who humped and looked away.

"You can't just sit Inuyasha all the time as you like," she said and Kagome glared at her.
"Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?" she said and (Y/n) narrowed her eyes back as she helped Inuyasha up.
"Oh, you heard me alright," she said and Kagome glared at her even more.
The others looked at each other awkward.

"What's your problem?" Kagome said and (Y/n) rose a brow.
"My problem or yours?" she said and Kagome blushed, embarrassed.

"Now, now, ladies. Calm down. We have great news to share after all,"Miroku said, trying to calm the two girls down.
"That's right," Kohaku said and Kagome looked at him shocked.
"Kohaku-kun? What? H-How did you get here?" she said.

"Sit down and listen to us,"Inuyasha said and Kagome looked confused as she sat down beside Shippo.
"Ok, so, what's the news?" Kaede asked and (Y/n) smiled as our gang started explaining everything. 

"Eh?!! Naraku is dead?!" Kagome asked, shocked and Sango nodded.
"Then, how about the Shikon Jewel?" Kagome asked and (Y/n) smiled as she took out the almost completed jewel from her sleeve.
"It's here," she said as she kept it back in her sleeves.