REWRITE IS UP

So, I have decided to rewrite the whole trilogy, while the plot and most of the characters are staying the same I'm hoping to flesh it all out more and hopefully to make an improved version. I will be keeping these three originals up, I know that quite a lot of people like the originals and like to reread them, and honestly, these are the only books I think I've ever finish all the way through without constant rewrites and changes and I'm bloody proud of it.

So if you'd like to see the new versions the first in the series is now available on my page, Pure Intentions which is basically a longer version of chapters 20-21 all about Avalon and Archers original meeting/relationship from both their POV's and if not, thank you for even reading the original and I hope you enjoyed the series and the characters as much as I did.

Pure Intentions

Avalon Grove

In hindsight, I was a complete idiot for walking around the woods partially drunk and alone. What should have been an easy five minute walk to the road to get cell service led me to a vampire attack and a handsome saviour in the form of a 'Big Bad Wolf'.

Archer Black

I should have left her alone, save her, dump her somewhere safe and go on with my life. I wasn't supposed to get attached to my little Snow White, she wasn't supposed to get under my skin. She wasn't supposed to be mine.

He was a tale I never wanted to forget.

She was a story I would always regret.

Too bad the old fairytales never really had much of a happily ever after...