Chapter 23

Raine and I stood at the diner table, she had a suitcase and a gym bag full of stuff to take with her, I was glad she decided to come, I'd feel bad if I left her here all alone. Once we finished packing last night Raine called her friend Jackson, actually the guy who helped Raine get me out of the club, was a fairy and had agreed to take us to Hunter's place, we were waiting for him then we could go.

"Nervous ?" Raine was pacing a little which made me giggle.

"A little, what if they don't like me ? I mean what if I do something stupid and they don't trust me, they'll kill me to keep you safe, what if-"

"One more what if and I'll kill you," she stopped and smiled.

"Sorry."

"Look, they'll love you, what's not to love?" I winked at her just as a tall red haired guy walked into the room, from the wall.

"Hello ladies, you must the the magnificent Avalon I have heard about," he took my hand and kissed it.

"You must be Jackson, the guy taking us back to my boyfriend," his eyes widened.

"Damn, why do all the pretty ones always have to be in relationships ?" I rolled my eyes and passed Raine her gym bag.

"Jeez, what is it with you fairies? You seem to flirt with anything with a heart beat," Raine picked up the suit case handle before looking to Jackson. "Let's get going."

"Okay, grab my hands girls, don't want you two getting lost on the way," Raine grabbed his hand so I followed through. He walked to the wall before stepping forward, he tugged us along and soon enough it felt like we were falling through air, I held on tight to Jackson's hand so I didn't fall.

When we reached the end it felt like I was shoved to the ground, I fell through, bringing both Jackson and Raine down with me. Turns out while Raine landed on the floor with her bags I landed on top of Jackson,basically straddling him.

"Sorry," I went to get up but he held me down a little longer.

"Why ? I like this position," he winked so I glared.

"I suggest either you take your hands away before they are taken away for you," he, reluctantly, let go so I rolled away to lay on my back.

"You're back ?" I turned and saw Max and Damien.

"Hey," I jumped up and gave them hugs. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you're alive," I pulled back before going back to help Raine and Jackson up. Max was glaring at Raine.

"You said you didn't know where she was !" He stepped closer to her so I stepped infront of her.

"She didn't know who I was and you didn't give a name, lay a single finger on her and I'll kill you myself," the deep tone in my voice scared even myself, I sounded so deadly, so... Not me. Max was just as shocked as he stepped back to look at me. "She helped me when I was almost dead, if it wasn't for her I would be dead, so Raine is off limits unless you have a death wish."

"Fine, I'm glad your home safe," ha gave me a small smile.

"Oh my god!" A squeal came from the door way before I was tackled to the floor by a mass of brown hair. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN ! YOU HAD US WORRIED SICK !" I laughed at Dayton's rant.

"Missed you too Day," She got off me before noticing Raine and Jackson.

"Who's this ?" She pointed at them.

"This is Raine and Jackson, they got me out of the building and Raine's helped me alot in the last week," I glanced back at Raine and gave her a small smile.

"Avabear?" I ran to Tyler and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Ty, god I've missed you," I gave him a kiss on the cheek before letting go and noticing Hunter behind him. "Hunter," he got to me quickly and gave me a rough kiss, I kissed back but it felt wrong, like he wasn't the one I should be kissing. When we broke apart he pulled me into a bear hug.

"Don't ever do that again," he whispered into my hair.

"Not planning on it," I beamed before stepping back. "Tyler, Hunter, meet Jackson and Raine, they helped me get out and get back here."

"Thank you, both of you for helping her when you had no reason to," Hunter gave them a nod of acceptance as I gave Jackson a hug before he left. Then I noticed we were one person short.

"Hey guys," everyone turned to me. "When I woke up Raine told me that someone ran into the building after me and didn't come out, she described Archer, he isn't..." I let my voice trail off, not trusting it to not break. Tyler opened his mouth to tell me when I heard someone shout.

"What the hell is all the shouting and squealing about ?!? I'm trying to get some sleep before-" Archer walked into the room and stopped mid-sentence when he saw me.

"Archer," I ran over to him and jumped on him, literally, I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his middle, thank goodness he was strong enough or we both would have fallen. "You're alive, I thought you died."

"I can say the same for you," his voice sounded strangled, like he was trying to keep back tears. Probably was.

"Don't ever do that again," I pulled back and jumped down to the floor before giving everyone a hard glare. "New rule, no one does anything stupid like that, because I will kick your but, or if you die while doing it I'll call ghost busters," I sounded serious so for about ten seconds everyone stayed quiet before bursting into hysterical laughter.

"I have definitely missed you," Tyler pulled me in for another hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Who's that ?" Archer was glaring at Raine, who was glaring back, to be fair she hadn't heard much good about him..

"That's Raine, she was the girl to save me, so touch her and your dead meat," I winked before grabbing Raine's suit case. "Now I love you guys to bits but I miss my bed so can someone take us home ? I want to see my parents too."

"I will," Hunter offered just as Archer was about to, I pretend like I hadn't seen him do it, I was mad at him, but I ws glad to see he was alive.

"Great, let's go," I gave Dayton a hug and a promise to catch up some time, then said goodbye to the boys, avoiding Archer. He was Alive. But I was still mad at him, and I wasn't feeling very forgiving.