Chapter 25

"Raine, get up, it's time for school !" I pulled the blanket off the bed, Dayton had 'talked' to some teachers and got Raine enrolled at school, so today was Raine's first day, and she was fast asleep.

"But sleep is calling me..." she put the pillow on her head to block me out.

"If I don't get you up Tyler will, and Ty usually gets cold water."

"I'm up !" Raine jumped up and I laughed.

"Great, now shower, dress and be downstairs in an hour for food before school or go to hell hungry." I bounced out the room to the bathroom where I put my hair up. I walked into my room trying to figure out what I should wear. In the end I decided on a red skater skirt, white strapless top and a denim shirt, I had my brown boots on that matched my bag, I ran downstairs to find Mom and Tyler eating breakfast.

"Hey sweetie, how's Raine doing ?" Mom gave me some eggs and bacon.

"Good, she's excited to be going," I ate a bite of eggs and we made some idle chit chat until Raine came down half an hour later in black leggings, a baggy grey knitted jumper and black boots.

"Do I look okay ?" she bit her lip, I could even feel her nervousness from here.

 "You look fine, now come on, let's get you to school," I got up and took her arm then pulled her out the door. "Oh and by the way, Mom, Tyler knows!" I ran as fast as I could, with Raine in tow, to Tyler's car before jumping in.

"What was that about ?" Raine was in the backseat, I slouched when I saw Tyler make his way to the car.

"My Mom is part wolf, she knew our parents actually, anyway she knew what I had been doing all this time but didn't say anything until I went missing for a week."

"So she knows about Dayton, Hunter and them ?"

"Yeah," Tyler got in the car, glared at me before starting the car and driving to school.

"Not cool Avalon, not cool," I tried to hold the laughter in but I couldn't help it, he sounded like a angry five year old.

"Fine, I'm sorry, from now on i'll tell you everything, deal ?"

"Deal," I smiled and went to turn up the radio but he stopped me. "But you have to tell me what went on at the club with Archer."

"What do you mean, what went on at the club with Archer, something went on ?" Raine gave me her best 'tell me or i'll make you' look.

"Nothing was going on," I started to blush at the memory.

Archer spun me around and kept one arm around my waist while the other was by my neck, one of my arms were around his neck while my other hand was on his chest.

'Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly

Want'

It's innocence lost

Innocence lost

He leaned in and I didn't stop him but leaned in also, he smirked then finally closed the distance between us. It was soft and gentle, yet full of passion.

When you talk it's like a movie and you're making me

Crazy -

I pulled on his hair and heard him groan a little before I smiled and started to kiss down his jaw, then down his neck.

Cause life imitates art

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

You tell me, "life isn't that hard"