Chapter 32

~Dayton's Dress on Side~>~

Since Dayton had the biggest house we had all agreed to get ready at her's. Hunter and I had been a little closer since our last date, Raine and the girls had been ecstatic when I told them. Stefan's deal was constantly on my mind, always wondering what would happen if I refused, who would he go after ? Would he kill them ? Would he use them as a bargaining chip ? What would happen to me when he got what he wanted from me ? What would he-

"Avalon ?" I jumped back into reality by Raine.

"Yeah ?" I noticed everyone was looking at, wow, must of been very deep in my thoughts.

"I asked if you wanted me to do your make up and if you could do Chloe's hair ?"

"Yeah sure," Raine nodded before everyone got to work, hair was the last thing and we had two hours so I ran downstairs to grab some water.

"Having fun upstairs ?" I jumped and hit my head on the fridge door when I heard Archer, I glared but he just smirked.

"Make-up, Hairspray and dresses, every girl's dream to die by suffocating by the hairspray," he chuckled so I took a sip of my water. "How are you and Damien getting in anyway ?"

"We are going to be 'chaperones' sounds fun right ?" It was my turn to laugh.

"Tonnes," I closed the fridge door. "Now I am going to get ready, let the torture begin."

"Have Fun Snow White," I froze for a second as did he, as if he didn't mean for it to slip out.

"Counting on it Huntsman," He smiled in relief, I knew how he felt, I wanted to be friends if I could, I hadn't forgiven him but I enjoyed his company. I passed him then ran upstairs to the girls.

I was the last one to have their make-up done, Raine spent a good ten minutes dolling me up before getting me dressed, I put on the dress and Raine tied it up, I slipped the black heels on that matched the laces on the back of the dress, put on the jewellery as Dayton instructed, a black leather bracelet that kinda entwined it's self up my arm until it reached my elbow, It was attached to a ring on my middle finger, It was black and silver. on my other arm was a single silver bracelet, It was a vervain bracelet, Hunter had given it to me after the whole incident with Stefan in my bedroom.

Once everything but the hair was done I went to Chloe, I put her hair up leaving a few strands to frame her face, she looked beautiful, especially with silver jewellery and silver makeup. I left my own hair down in curls, then went to look in the mirror for the first time.

Wow. Raine had given me dark smokey eyes with pale pink lips, the shoes looked really good with the dress and accessories, I looked good, I looked different.

Raine looked amazing in her red dress, she had added a gold belt that matched her clutch and shoes, she had on a gold shimmer eye shadow.

Dayton had on her black dress and had put her hair to one side, like me she had on dark smokey eyes, she was in all black with her jewellery.

Vicky looked great in her plum dress, she wore matching lipstick and black heels, eye shadow and clutch.

We all looked pretty good to be honest, we walked downstairs to meet the guys, Lincoln, Hunter and Tyler all had suit and ties. While Archer, Max and Damien were dressed in dark jeans and dark shirts, I couldn't help but think how snugly fit Archer's shirt looked, I looked away and walked over to Hunter.

"You look amazing," He kissed my cheek.

"So do you," I looked around and found Archer's gaze on me. "So how we getting there ?"

"I'll take Damien, Raine and Max in my car," Archer offered.

"Great, Lincoln you wanna take Vicky and Chloe then Dayton, Tyler and I can get in Hunter's car, as long as that's okay ?" I turn to Hunter who nods.

"Sure," Lincoln agreed so we all walked to the cars, Vicky stopped and stared at Archer's car for a few seconds.

"Chlo, does this car look familiar to you ?" Chloe looked at it too, I was confused for a second but it clicked then, Vicky had seen me get into this car and Chloe had been in front of us with Lizze, they had seen the car and recognized it like Tyler had. Tyler seemed to of understood as his eyes widened, we walked forward and pulled on their arms.

"Guys, come on, we have to go," trying to get them to leave, then Vicky's eyes bulged out as she remembered. Darn it.

"Who's car is that ?" Chloe had the same look as Vicky on her face.

"Mine," Archer shrugged, the girls were about to start saying something when Tyler and I covered their mouths.

"Let's go, Raine, Max, a little help here ?" Raine gave us a confused before a look of understanding crossed her face, they helped us take them to Lincoln's car. "Look we can talk about this later but you don't say anything, okay ?" they nodded and got in the car, we call then climbed into our cars.

"What was that about ?" Hunter asked as we pulled out of the garage.

"Nothing important."