Chapter 9

Song on side is the song Avalon sings to Tyler x Hope you enjoy.

Hunter put Tyler on the bed, he'd taken him to my room from when I was here last time. He put him down and I pulled on the hem of Tyler's shirt.

"What are you doing ?" Dayton stood at the door.

"He'll freak out worse than I did if he wakes up covered in blood, I'll clean it off him and Hunt, could he borrow a shirt ?" I pulled his shirt off him and put it on the table next to us.

"Sure," he left and came back with a black t-shirt, I walked Into the on-suite and grabbed a bowl, filled it with hot water, grabbed a flannel then walked back and put them on the bedside table, I turned his head then started to clean away the blood.

"Do you need any help ?" Dayton stayed at the door, unsure on how I'd react.

"No thank you," I ringed the flannel and started again with cleaning away the blood.

"Call if you need anything," I didn't reply so they let me be. Dayton returned a few minutes later with black shorts and a baggy black shirt then left again.

"I'm so so sorry Ty," a single tear fell down my cheek, I'd cleaned all the blood off him so I went to the bathroom. I. Was. A. Mess. My hair was a birds nest, my face was pale and covered in blood while my eyes were bloodshot, my clothes were ripped in several places and covered in blood and grime. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the hot shower, I let the tears fall then.

It was my fault, Tyler shouldn't of followed us, but he did, and now because of me he's been bitten by a vampire and witnessed me murder two people, this is so screwed up, he's been pulled into this and its all my fault. It's always my fault. I cried harder, I cried for my parents, for Tyler and for Casey. I cried for the life I knew I'd never have all because of some stupid freaking vampire!

After my little melt down I put on the clothes Dayton gave me and my knee high socks, I put my hair in a bun then sat on the floor next to the bed.

"I can compel him if you like," Archer was leaning against the doorframe watching me. "He doesn't have to remember what happened to him today if you don't want him to."

"I'll wait till he wakes up, I'll call you if I need you, but I'm not leaving this spot till he wakes up," he watched me for a while, I ignored him and held onto Tyler's hand. He must of decided it was best to leave me as he turned and closed the door after him.

I don't know how long I sat their watching him before I fell asleep but when I heard groaning I sat up, it was dark outside so I had been out a while. I glanced at Tyler and saw him open his eyes slightly. I turned on the bedside table and he winced a little before opening his eyes fully.

"Where am I ?" His voice was raspy ad he sat up properly and was checking out his surroundings.

"What's the last thing you remember ?" I sat back cautiously, we weren't sure how he'd react so better safe then sorry. His eyes looked like he was searching for a while before widening and jumping back from me.

"T-those things the-they attacked y-you and Hunter, I wanted to know what was going on and they bit me!" He was going to have a panic attack at this rate.

"Ty calm down, Ty," he wasn't calming down "TYLER CALM IT DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" He stopped and his breathing levelled, Hunter, Archer and Dayton burst into the door.

"What happened, I heard shouting," Hunter looked between the two of us.

"Nothing, I'm fine, go downstairs I'll be right down, promise," He looked like he wanted to stay but obeyed with the others following.