Chapter 20 PART 1

4 Months ago:

I walked through the street hugging my arms closer to me, Chloe, Tyler, Lizzie, Vicky and Lincoln had all gotten drunk at their latest attempt to try and cheer me up, as usual they had failed. I was walking through the streets in a pair of black leggings, purple Vans and a flowy purple vest, Lizzie had my jacket so I was freezing. I hand pulled me back into a narrow alleyway while another stopped me from screaming.

"Shhh cutie, or you will have to be punished," I froze as he placed a small kiss on my neck. "What you want to do with her boss ?" I looked up to see another man, he had bright blonde almost white hair. Stefan.

"We'll lock her up untill she's ripe and ready to drain," he smiled and laughed as I was dragged further down a alley.

"I think you should let the lady go," A tall young man with brown eyes and dark brown hair. Archer. He smiled before turning into a large black wolf, the man holding me threw me to the floor as he tackled Archer into the wall. Stefan advanced on him, I jumped up and started talking smack.

"Hey, hey you," Stefan turned to me, "Come get me."

I turned and started running, hoping he'd follow, thankfully, he did, I ran to a dumpster and found a piece of ply wood, I picked it up then swung it, almost hitting Stefan in the head, he ducked and backhanded me so I went flying into a wall, my head hit the wall. Hard.

"Little girl, you have no idea what you have just started," his fangs came out before he vanished, Archer was done with the other vampire as the leech laid in pieces on the floor, he ran over to me before shifting, he started to talk but my eyes were too heavy to keep open.

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes to see I was in a bedroom, but not my bedroom, the bedroom was opened up so I could see the kitchen and living room, I spotted a guy cooking pancakes, he flipped one before putting it on a plate with others and placing it on the table. My head was pounding thought, as if I'd been run over by a truck.

"Morning Snow White, breakfast is served," He sat down and began to eat, I got up slowly, and dizzily, before walking to the table, I was still in my clothes so I can't be in that much danger if he left me alive and clothed.

"Thank you," I picked up a pancake before adding chocolate chips.

"How's your head ? Took a pretty bad hit last night," I tried to think back to last night, and all came back to me, my eyes widened before I took a deep breath.

"You," It wasn't possible, he couldn't have turned into a dog. Could he ?

"Let me guess, you are silently freaking out and any second now you are going to run for the door screaming bloody murder, don't try it because all the doors are locked," hs said it calmly, like this happened everyday, maybe it did.

"I'm not going to run," he paused and gave me a confused look. "You saved me last night, if you were going to hurt me you would have already," he studied me for a little while before sitting back.

"Aren't you scared of the big bad wolf ?" He growled and his eyes flickered amber, my heart rate sped up a little but I kept my face neutral, or so I hoped.

"I'm not afraid of you," He laughed and stood up before walking over to my chair, he put his hands on the arms of the chair and leaned over me, looking me in the eye.

"I can compel you to what ever I wish, I could chop you into a million little pieces and eat you piece by piece before anyone even noticed you were gone, you should be afraid of me, very afraid."