Feliciano lacking sleep because of the baby

Good evening, fellas! How are  your holidays going? It's my birthday today so I gave myself a free time to write a scenario. It won't be in extra Christmas mood but still. Tomorrow It's Christmas so there will  go the special. I'm still deciding over lemon or scenario.
So... Enjoy 🎀

~

Is there anything better than spending time with your family, waiting for Christmas together and decorating the christmas tree? Well It's definitely not your kid throwing a tantrum almost the whole evening. Feliciano and Ludwig tried their best to calm their little babygirl. But it turned out a fail and they bearly did what they planned. She's been crying alot lately, without a reason, or so they didn't know the reason. And since Ludwig still worked his usual shifts, Feli was the one who had to coo her every evening. But it would end up being hours of trying to put Isabella to sleep. Feli hasn't slept normally for weeks.
Ludwig was worried because Feliciano was dead ass exhausted and couldn't function normally, he couldn't do anything because of his shifts. But it was Christmas Eve, so he would be home for next 3 days. After finishing the tree, Feliciano went to his usual exhausting rutine.

"Ludwig, I'm tired. I'll go put Isabella to sleep so we can also go to bed." - Ludwig took Isabella from his hands and rocked her lightly.
"Feli It's okey, let's go up stairs. You can go to sleep and I'll get her to sleep. Look at you. You bearly keep your eyes opened" - Said Ludwig. He lead them both to the bedroom. Feli didn't hesitate and threw himself on the bed, already half way asleep. Ludwig cooed the little angel in his arms, rocking her and humming to her softly. Little Isabella went quiet. Feliciano smiled at the cutest sight. "What?" - Asked Ludwig. "Seems like all this time she missed daddy"  Ludwig smiled warmly and kissed Isabella on forehead. "Well.. We now know the reason she cried so much" Feliciano laughed slightly "I think you just gave me the most relieving christmas present" German man slowly placed her into the crib and went to his husband. They placed their foreheads together tiredly.  "Wanna cuddle, Liebling?" "Of course, Luddy. Ti amo"

"Ich liebe dich... Get a rest now" Ludwig said holding his husband lovingly as they quickly drifted to sleep.

~

The end, fellas. Damn, Christmas has already began here so... Merry Christmas dudes🤣 We've been up till now we didn't even realise It's 12 a.m. Welp, good night! ❤