*sigh* Feliciano giving him blowjob

Um.... I am SO SORRY for this one. R18 again of course. But I really didn't have any other ideas.

.... Well enjoy this nsfw shit.

~

Ah... Feliciano being needy again. When he gets into his kind of mood, you know It's gonna be extreme. He was, of course, being a tease again. But this time he went right into action. They were both chilling on the couch, enjoying their evening together. Feliciano suddenly put his hand on Ludwig's leg. Ludwig flinched and looked at him.

"Something wrong, Liebe?" - Ludwig asked him.
"Well, Luddy... I'm a little bit hungry, you know. And I was wondering if you could give me something to eat, ve~"

With that, he pulled his hand up Ludwig's leg, so it was now closer to his crotch.
"And I'm craving wurst right now."
Ludwig knew exactly what he meant by wurst. He blushed 50 shades of red and instantly grew a bulge. A smirk appeared on Feliciano's face as he leaned forward to his crotch.
"Vee~ seems like my meal is ready~"
He unzipped Ludwig's pants, pulling out his thick member. He licked his lips seductively.

"Huuuge~~"
"Feli, what are yo--" - Ludwig was cut off by the feeling of Feliciano's soft and plump lips wrapping around the tip of his cock. Knowing this is gonna be intense, Ludwig took a deep breath. Feliciano gave his cock few licks and strokes before putting the whole thing into his mouth. He gagged a little as it went down his throat but he was already used to it. He started bobbing his head, moaning to make Ludwig tingle even more. Then he went a little faster, cupping his boyfriend's balls before looking up at him with those gorgeous honey eyes.

"Gott.. F-Feli"

As it went, Ludwig's dominant side finally came out. He grabbed Feliciano by his hair. Making him moan around his cock once more. Ludwig hissed.
"Verdammt, you... "
He pulled Feliciano off his cock, looking down at the italian. His large eyes opened wide, looking at the german with disappoint as spit ran down his chin.
"No worries, Schatz. If you want your meal, you'll have to be patient while I fuck that tight mouth, alright?~"
Little italian's eyes lit up with lust and excitement. Ludwig placed his fingers on Feliciano's plump lips, making Feliciano open his mouth as Ludwig placed his cock in his mouth once more. He started thrusting down his throat, holding him by his hair. Feliciano gagged on the thick muscle inside his mouth as he looked up at the german. Ludwig's thrusting was becoming more and more rough by every second.

"Slobber on my cock, Kätzchen"

Feliciano gladly obeyed and started slurping on it like his life depends on it. Drool dripping down his mouth like crazy. Ludwig threw his head back and bit his lips.
"Oh ja, just like that. ~ Seems like someone's ready for his reward."
Ludwig was now practically slamming himself down italian's throat before cumming into mouth. Feliciano gagged once more, trying to swallow as much as he could. He gluped loudly and pulled away with a loud pop.

LATER....

After cleaning everyting up and calming down, they layed down on the couch. Feliciano placing his head on Ludwig's chest tiredly. Ludwig gave him a loving kiss on the forehead.
"Still hungry, baby?"
"Hmm... I think I could go with pasta, but That wurst was saturading (I don't really know) enough~"
Ludwig laughed a little, pulling him closer.

"Du kleines Schwein ♡"

He pecked his lips as Feliciano giggled and returned the kiss.

~

Le end. Jesus, I'm so sorry-- 💕