Scenario 9 {read the introduction}

So.... Why "Scenario 9"?... Cause title would be too long if I had written it all up.
Today's scenario description will be:

"Feli pulling on his shirt and kissing him then whispering in his ear: 'I'm wearing your favourite underware today and I can't wait for you to take it off'... "

This was a request from my friend... I love spicy stories 😂 If you guys don't like that tipe of stories as much as I do, I can write  somtething else.. Even tho there won't be only NSFW scenarios... Hope you enjoy 💕💕

~

- Everything was perfectly normal with Feli that day, until the evening came. He somehow started to feel so sexually frustrated that he just wanted to scream for Ludwig to take him... craving more and more of his touch by every minute. He was practically with Ludwig all day, but didn't want to show him how much he needed him. Until he snapped....

Ludwig was in the kitchen making dinner. Feli slowly walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss on a cheek. Ludwig gave him a forehead kiss in return.

"Something wrong, Feli? "

"Everything's just fine, Luddy~ even tho... You know... "

- He wrapped himself around Ludwig's arm, lustfully looking at him. Ludwig surprisingly looked at Feliciano and blushed.

"W-what is it?.. "

- Feliciano moved closer and gently whispered in his ear:

"You know, Luddy... I'm wearing Your favourite underware right now... And I just can't wait for you to take it off~"

- He said seductively and started to grind himself against Ludwig's leg. Ludwig's blush became even darker. He cleared his throat, then smirked a little bit. He grabbed Feli's arm and shoved him on a kitchen counter. He slightly pushed his knee between Feli's legs, making Feli moan a bit.

"Feli, my Feli... You can't even survive a single night vithout sex.. How naughty can you be? ~"

"As much as you want me to, Luddy~"

"Well then.... Seems like we're skipping dinner today~"

- Ludwig said, taking off his apron.

~

. . . .

The end, fellas 😂😂 hope you enjoyed 💕💕
....