Lemon 2 ~ Vacation fun

.....Quarantine: 3rd week 😂😂😪 Yo, virtual school is literally killing. As much as goddamn corona. Jkjk. I live on the countryside so it's safer for us here. I maybe have a lot of school work to do... But that doesn't stop me and my best friend from writing fucked up stories. Again. This time, I asked her to write a lemon (I only added some parts at the end) to see how it would turn out because that girl writes stories just too good. And better than me ofc. Shout out to my bitch kArLa2396 and let get onto the lemon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Feliciano's  pov

- Ludwig and I were full of everyone. Especially Romano. I know he is my brother and I love him but lately he's been so rude to my Luddy. He just couldn't take the fact that I love Ludwig, obviously. I was tired of seeing him talking horrible things about Ludwig . So one day I came to Ludwig with a plan.

"Hey Luddy?"-  (it was more a question because he was nervous)
"Yes, Liebe?"
"Let's leave. "
"Umm...what do you mean?"
" Ludwig, I'm sick of everybody. I just wanna be alone with you..."

- He saw Ludwig's face expression and just added:
"... Just for a few days."
Ludwig just smiled at him and agreed. They packed themselves and went for a long ride to the mountains.
~~~~~~~

No one's  pov

- When they came Feliciano was really excited because he is finally alone with his love. They spent all day outside in the snow. Ludwig enjoyed seeing Feliciano so happy. After long time outside, Feliciano was tired, so Ludwig came to the reception and asked the lady about the key they had left behind. While he was waiting he saw a young couple go inside, both wrapped in towels with wet hair. Then, confused, asked the lady:
"Excuse me, can you tell me whats going on outside? Why are they wet in towels?"
-the lady turned to him and answered him with a smile:
"Oh, you didn't know? There's a jacuzzi outside. Now its empty because It's late. Want to try it?"
" Well thank you but... (and then he think about it)
Actually yes. Thank you very much."
" No problem here. See you in 15 minutes? "
" Yes please. And can you please put some red petals and candles all over? That's for someone special.
" No problem. Do you wanna be outside or inside?"
"Inside please. And just one more thing. We don't want to have any company, if you know what I mean.
" Oh, as you wish sir...Alright. Everything will be ready in 10 minutes. The room with jacuzzies is second door to the left. Wish you great night! "
-Ludwig whispered to himself:
"Oh, thank you it will be more than great. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

- Ludwig came to Feliciano and took him to their room. Feliciano was so tired that he fall asleep. But Ludwig woke him up in the right moment.
" Liebe. Come on. Wake up. I have a suprise for you."
Felicano mumbled quietly:
"Luddy... Please... I just..want to sleep..just for a few more hours..."
" I'm sorry meine Feli, you look precious when you're sleeping, but I just need to wake you up. Suprise is waiting. "
"Can your suprise wait until tomorrow?"
"I'm sorry but no. Wake up, please."
"Okey, okey. Please calm down."
"Wunderbar. I love you like that. Just follow me, I took everything we need."
~~~~~~~

Ludwig's  pov

- Feli almost fell asleep while we were walking downstairs. I don't know why I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I just needed him. I think that Feli was sleeping the whole time when we were walking because when we came into the warm room, full of light red petals with the jacuzzi where the only light came from the scented candles, it could be said that he wasn't drowsy either. He shone with happiness. And then he said:
"Oh, Luddy! this is beautiful! That is the most beautiful thing that you're ever done for me. I'M SO HAPPY!
" I know, Feli. But, I think I can make you even  happier~"
"Oh... So that's why you prepared this? You nasty guy ~"
" You know I am. And now, when we are alone, do you want to go in by yourself or I need to push you in?
"You wouldn't dare."
"You really think i won't? Try me~"
~~~~~~~

No one's  pov

- And then they stared kissing. At the begining it went very gently but as more they were doing it, both of them wanted more and more. Feli jumped at Ludwig and wrapped his legs around his waist and started kissing and biting his neck. Ludwig began to moan softly. In that pose, they entered the jacuzzi. The water was hot but Feliciano wanted to turn on Ludwig more and he said:
"Luddy."
" Mhm?"
"I'm cold. Make me warmer ~"
"You know I will, Feli~"

- Ludwig took off Feliciano's shirt slowly (Yes, they went into jacuzzi dressed). He couldn't restrain himself and bit one of his nipples. Feli moaned quietly. It wasn't long before their clothes were wet on the floor, forgotten. Feli mewled. As he does very time when he sees Ludwig's large cock. Feliciano briefly looked at Ludwig, as if seeking approval at his sight and then stuffed the whole thing in his mouth. He did this many times, but each time he had a different feeling. This time he felt lust. Feli needed Ludwig right now. He wanted to let his worries fly away and just be with his beloved. Ludwig was sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi so Feliciano can do his job more easily. When he finished with blowjob, Ludwig went back in the water and Feliciano started to touch his member. He wanted to feel Ludwig's cock in his hands, so big and thick. Then Feli turned around so he can lean on Ludwig's big muscles. They snuggled briefly and then Ludwig went into action. He pushed himself rough into Feliciano, without any warning. Feli moaned loudly with both pain and pleasure.
Ludwig whispered: 

"Be quiet, Liebe ~ You're gonna wake up someone."

- And then he pulled out and slammed his dick into his ass once more. He repeated the same thing twice. He did it faster and faster. It went more rough each time. He could no longer control himself. Water flew everywhere. They were in even greater darkness as the splashing of water extinguished the flames of most candles. There was more water on the floor than in the jacuzzi. Feli practically yelled with pleasure, no matter thatmothers might hear him. Ludwig grabbed both of his arms and brought them back so he could pound him faster.

"L-Luddyy ~ I'm a-about to... Ahhn"
" Go ahed, Kätzchen ~ I'll go right after you.. "

- Few seconds passed as Feli came harshly into the water. Ludwig finishing right after with one last large thrust. Cumming deep inside Feliciano. Some of it spilling into the water.
~~~~~~~

- After all that, even Ludwig was tired and Feliciano even more tired than he was before.
They slept for almost half a day. And when Ludwig drank his coffee and woke up completely, he asked Feliciano jokingly:
"Can we go again, mein Liebe? "

To which Feliciano replied:
" OH MY GOD, ARE YOU CRAZY?! I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK FOR THREE MORE DAYS IF WE GO AGAIN!!!"
"Gott, I was only kidding. Calm down, Feli."
" Oh no, I can't calm down, Ludwig! It hurts!! And now go get me some coffee!! "
"Okey, okey I will. Verdammt, you act like you're having a period..."
~~~~~~~~~~~

The end, fellas,

I personaly think this is fucking great. Cheers to my bestie. Hope you enjoyed. 💕💕