Punishment ~ Gerita Lemon

~

Ludwig and Feliciano have been together for like 4 months. Feli for some reason stared to avoid Ludwig which made Ludwig's blood boil. Feli was out that evening. But.... He was out for a little too long. So, Ludwig started to get mad and decided to call him.

"Vhere the hell are you?! It's already 10 pm and you're still not home!"

"Ve.. I'm sorry Luddy... But I'm out with my friends.."

"Friends you say.... If you don't come home within 10 minutes you vill get a punishment. "

"You're.. joking, right?"

"I'm serious, Feli."

"Oh.. Okey Luddy. I'll try to hurry up..."

"See you in 10 minutes."

~

Time skip to the...
Ludwig's pov

- It was 2 weeks since me and Feli hanged out normally... We used to cuddle a lot.. even tho I sometimes feel embarassed... I actually love to hold him in my arms and to have him close to me... He's always so jumpy and cheerful. But he changed a little bit... I'm starting to think that he maybe doesn't want to be with me anymore. It's making me go crazy. That's why I'm so harsh. I hope I'll get my sweet and cheerful Feliciano back soon.

Hour passed and I heard Feli unlocking the door. He came into my room and shouted:

"Luddyyyy! I'm so so so sorry! The traffic was horrible! "

- I sighed and as calmly as I could said:

"Feli... I told you to be home in 10 minutes..... And when did you get home? "

"Ve... After one hour... "

- He looked a bit scared. But that's exactly what I wanted. I laughed a little.

"You surely won't be able to walk tomorrow~"

"No.. Luddy... "

- I grabbed him by his wrist and pinned him onto the wall.

~

Feliciano's pov

- Ludwig started kissing me hungrly yet passionate. I could tell he was mad at me. But I didn't want him to be. I've been avoiding him for a reason. Well... You see, Valentine's day is near. And I want to prepare something special for him. Today I was out to buy him something. Week ago, I booked a hotel room just for two of us. So we can relax and be together. I guess I was too busy with a surprise and totally forgot about my beloved Ludwig. So... He's mad cause I wasn't paying attention to him for so long. But he's so sweet when he's mad!

After a minute he stopped kissing me and we both tried to catch some air. He pushed me on bed and started to undress me until I was completly naked. He then attacked my neck with rough kisses and bites. It felt so good, probably cause we haven't done it for so long but that one sentence was repeating in my head over and over

~ "You surely won't be able to walk tomorrow~" ~

- After he finished, I stared to attack his neck. He kissed the top of my head and stared to undress himself. Showing his toned muscles. He then pushed me off and made me sit down on knees. My face right in front of his crotch where now was a huge tent. He must be very exited. But so am I~. I unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down. Revealing his huge, thick member out. Oh, I forgot how actually big he is.

"Suck. Or your punishment will get worse."

- He said in that sexy tone. I accepted his order and put his whole member in my mouth. He groaned with pleasure. He then grabbed my head with both hands and started thrusting into my mouth with such a force that I almost gagged. But it felt good. I won't lie. Minute after, he came into my mouth. Making me swallow it all. It was sweet yet salty and so thick. That's probably because he was holding it back so long. Ludwig then pulled out of my mouth with a smirk.

"Good boy. Now, on all fours."

- And before I knew, he slammed into me making me scream with both Pain and pleasure. He didn't gave even a second to adjust. He just rammed into me like an animal. Well... Guess that's my punishment. It felt like I was in heaven. I moaned louder with each pound. We haven't done it for so long. I'm now glad that I made him mad.

"L~Luddyy~y! Please, Ludwig, go deeper, please!"

"Eager, are we? Remember that this is your punishment. "

- He smacked my right butt cheek while still pounding into me. Then my left cheek. I moaned with such a pleasure.

"You like that? You're being spanked and you're just moaning here like a little slut, huh?"

"It feels so good~ Luddy"

- Maybe I was acting naughty, but I couldn't help myself. Especially when he's being so dominant. I could tell that he was close to his limit so I started to buck my hips back and forth. He followed my rhythm and soon after he violently came deep into me, making me feel so warm inside, while I came onto the sheets. Falling down onto the bed. Ludwig breathed heavily, he lied down beside me and kissed my cheek. I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry for being so rough, Feli. "

"Ve ~ It's okay. I didn't mind it. "

"It's just... The fact that we weren't together for 2 weeks now... "

"About that... I'm so sorry, Luddy. I really wasn't planning on avoiding you or making you mad. This 2 week I was busy with preparing something special for you. It's Valentine's soon, you know."

"Oh, that's right. So... You weren't actually avoiding me? "

"No. I really wasn't. "

"I'm sorry for overreacting, Feli. I thought you were just sick of me. "

"Dio, Luddy. You crazy? Of course I still love you. Ti amo, Luddy. "

"Ich liebe dich auch, Feli. Ich liebe dich. "

~
Time skip - Morning
~
Still Feli's pov

- I woke up. It was already morning. I looked at the clock which was beside me. It was 9:48 pm. I smelled something delicious coming from kitchen.

"Luddy's probably making breakfast. How sweet of him~."

- So, I tried to stand up, but I couldn't make it cause I suddenly fell down.

~

Ludwig's pov

- I came into the room and saw Feli on the floor, totally helpless. I smirked at the sight. I kneeled down beside him and whispered playfully:

"Aww, what's wrong, babyboy? ~ did daddy vent a little too harsh on you? "

"S-si... "

"Want round two?~"

"NO, PLEASE DON'T-"

~

A/N The end!! Jesus Christ... Currently... I'm celebrating my birthday, my family is literally in other room probably waiting for me while I'm writing this... Stuff 🤣🤣 My friend lee_hyejin1 who is autor of this... just fucking awesome. Hope u enjoyed her story, guys.