Birthday boy ~ Lemon 3

~

"You idiot! Everything is leaking, you dumbass" - Southern italian hissed at his younger brother as the wax from birthday candles continued to leak on the floor. "I'm not blind! It still looks good don't make a fuss, we'll clean It later. But we have to hurry now" They were both in the kitchen down the stairs decorating Ludwig's birthday cake, meanwhile Gilbert was standing by the door making sure that no one came in on surprise. It was Ludwig's 23rd birthday and his dear boyfriend wanted It to be his best birthday so far and that everything turns out as he had planned. And he had big plans. As quickly as possible, they brought the cake before those oh so important candles were fully melted. Gilbert proudly entered entered the big room where all the guests were "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEST!! Look what we brought you! " He said grinning widely. Everyone congrated him Once more, along with Feli who placed the caked on the table and placed a tender kiss on Ludwig's lips. "Buon compleanno, Tesoro" Out of all the congrats he received that evening, the most heart warming would ofc be Feliciano's. Feli invited all Ludwig's close friends. Even though Francis was there too, sipping on the Glass of wine at the edge of the table. Well, Feliciano was more than glad that Ludwig didn't bother Francis's company as much.

Later on as evening went, these three assholes aka Bad touch trio assholes brought almost three crates of beer in honor of Ludwig. And surprisingly Ludwig was delighted. Because ofc... It was beer. Feliciano instantly refused the beer as soon as he received a threatening look from his brother. Few Minutes later and motherfucker was the first to got drunk. Ludwig along him, actually Pretty much everyone got drunk. Yeah. It was a long evening. "Romano don't be such a bitch, he's 23 he can drink as much as he wants" Ludwig said defending his boyfriend.

"What did you just call me motherfuck-" Romano was cut off by his twin.

"ENOUGH. It's fine Luddy. I really don't want to end up like... Pretty much everyone did" - feliciano said pointing out his drunk ass friends.

Celebration was soon over, everyone took what was theirs, and left. Only Gilbert stayed a bit longer to "help" but He was too drunk to do anything so Ludwig sent him home.

"We should clean this up, place looks horrible" - Ludwig said

"Luddy, you're drunk. I'll do it" - Feli suggested

"Nein, I actually feel fine now. We'll clean the house together"

Ludwig did the dishes while Feli took the Broom and cleaned around. They made bigger mess than expected which angered Ludwig a bit. Feliciano suddenly remembered his plans. Oh how could he forget the most important part. Ludwig seemed a bit mad cause of the chaos in the house so his beloved Feli decided to get the real party started. He placed the broom against the wall. "Luddy I have to go to the bathroom. Don't worry I'll be back quickly I can't leave you cleaning on your birthday" He said heading to the bathroom door. "Ja, ja go on" Feliciano smiled. It was calm for a moment and then Ludwig called

"Hey Feli"

"Yeah? " - Feli said back from the bathroom

"You know, you really didn't have to go with the cake and all, Liebling. But... It was a nice surprise Liebe, I'm very grateful"

"Oh I bet you are, amore"

Ludwig turned to the kitchen door hearing such a seductive voice which was sweet and soothing few minutes ago. He glanced widely at the lovable italian standing by the door in oh so damn sexy black lingerie

 He glanced widely at the lovable italian standing by the door in oh so damn sexy black lingerie