Team X And X Mates

Hey guys, I drew this picture of Deku form mha it was inspired by a Tiktoker name izukupuppy. I recently just stared back drawing this year and I would love to know what you guys think since I haven't really draw in nearly a year lol, but enjoy the chapter!

"Ugh, it's freezing!" Kane yells as he slung his backpack off his shoulder causing it to slide against the floor of the cave.

"No, shit dumbass", Jüo mumbled as he rampaged through his bag pulling a bottle of water as well as other supplies we received, "turn the heat on in your coat if you're so cold."

"Hehe, oh right", Kane giggled.

We had finally, after about 20 minutes of roaming around found a cave for the four of us to settled down in. Of course, we weren't the first people to find it, as another group got here before us and managed to start a fire. There was enough room for all of us to share, but Jüo and Kane decided to instead sneak up on them and threatened to kill two of their teammates. They escaped, but not before Kane cut one of their fingers off with
his dagger filling the cave with the metallic scent of fresh blood.

I groaned as I approached the fire that the other group started, too warmed up a little. Despite how cold it was it reminded me of home. During winter till march, it was below freezing levels, and sometimes it became hard to survive so we usually starved. Since our food came from delivery overseas and crops, it was hard to ration for four months with no vegetations, or animals, but since last year with the new order, we now had the blimps to deliver food on our island during those times. So, I could easily survive this type of climate since I was used to it and could ration my food for at least five days as long as I didn't eat anything today.

I unzipped my coat slightly letting the heat warm my skin before it would soon go out. "Hey, Toko", Rin called out. For a moment I felt my skin throb as I hesitantly looked over towards him. He waved the scroll slightly then threw it my way as I barely caught it. "You'll protect that, right?"

"R-right", I gulped as I clutched the Yin scroll in my gasp. Even though Rin didn't look the scary part, his voice fixed that fault. He looked like the type of guy you would find in a fashion magazine, with a perfect complexion, intimidatingly sex appealing features, and sexy intimating eyes. Even with all those appealing things, his voice was terrifyingly deep, and honestly, it just makes my skin itch, but oddly there was a sense of
familiar comfort when I looked at him. He reminded me of someone, but I couldn't place who.

"I can't believe those guys didn't have a Yang scroll", Kane groaned as he played with the guy's finger he cut off earlier grinning as he held it over the fire. "Finding a Yang scroll shouldn't be hard since theirs so many teams."

"Naturally", Jüo replied, "so go find one."

"Nahhh, I'm tired, maybe later", Kane yawns as he drops the finger in the fire chuckling. I shivered, pulling my attention from the maniac.

"Maybe we should go looking for a group and take their scroll, boss? There are a lot of teams so finding a scroll wouldn't be hard like Kane said. Besides, there aren't many places people could shelter, we could easily finish before the five days", Jüo replies as he glanced over at Rin.

He sat on the far side of the cave going through his bag at the amount of food it held, possibly guessing how much he could ration. After a moment he looks up at Jüo and nods. "You're both right, but even if we were to go out there and look for the scrolls we need, we'll likely die."

I tilted my head as I now stared over at Rin. He tugs at the sleeve of his coat and sighs. "We'll die?"Jüo questioned.

"Yeah, theirs going to be a blizzard tonight, and every night", he mumbled.