Hanged x And x Sewer Water (Rewritten)

Immediately after that announcement, everyone begins running as if there's a Black Friday sale nearby. Stumbling like idiots, they rushed over one another pushing bodies and eventually running over the fallen. At least they weren't minutes away from being buried in feces and urine. I needed to find a way out of here. I couldn't die, I just got here!

While looking around I noticed others beside me still stuck on top of the ceiling as well, but I noticed a few cut ropes as well. Seems like they freed themselves. Come to think of it, where is my suitcase I packed? I swear I had it on the boat. As I was clinging onto the rope to keep myself held upward, I noticed a girl ahead of me chewing through her rope like it was nothing, just to get free. Once she was free, she dropped down like a bag of rocks, but it wasn't really much of a fall down.

Honestly, I pondered on the idea of chewing my rope as more were getting free, but I soon noticed that once they were free they were not in the clear. There were more of these traps lying around as one male got free and begin running but was soon dragged right back up to the sewer ceiling. I gulped as I noticed the beginning group starting to fade from sight.

Day one in the exams and already this may be my last and final attempt. I could actually die here. Here in the sewers, like a rat. Like I am nothing. I didn't even experience life yet. Not truly did I live. I wasn't ready. I can't let this be my end. He lived. He showed me how to live, how to feel, how to love, and now I would never have that again. That blonde meathead, why am I thinking about you now of all times.

I have to get out. I gotta think. What could I do to free myself? As I started looking around my eyes landed on the rope the girl had bitten through to free herself. I groaned as I looked towards the rope that and me. "I've got one chance. I will make it back Niko. I promised." I groaned and closed my eyes as I started chewing on the rope as hard as I could.

"H-hey, umm are you hungry?"

"W-what?" I questioned as I started looking around.

"Look down idiot!" The voice yelled out. I scoffed at the remark but did as told and looked down as ordered. I was surprised when I saw that it was her calling out to me.

"You talking to me?" I teased.

She scoffs rolling her eyes as she stared up at me, "Duh!" she frowned. "How's it hanging?"I managed a dry laughed as she grinned up at me and began pulling something metallic from her back pocket. "Hey, I'm going to throw this at you."

I stared at her dumbfounded as my eyes were near about to pop from my eye socket at that moment. "What?! Is that a knife?" She grins and nods as she begins closing one eye and aiming the knife near me to hit the rope.

"Hold still cutie."

"Hold still?!", I yelled.

She chuckles."Stop panicking I've done this before plenty of times", she smiles.

"So you're telling me you've thrown a knife at someone hanging upside down before?" I questioned as she nodded. I groaned as she begins to giggle at me.

"I had a very wild childhood growing up", she smiled as mumbles something to herself before throwing the knife with her left hand and hitting near the rope but not exactly it. I let out a sigh of relief that she didn't hit anything important on me.

She cursed herself as she tries again to hit the rope, but before the knife can slip out of her hand an overwhelming shake causes the entire sewer to shake as a loud rushing of water could be heard from somewhere.

I looked down at Siren as she tries again to throw accurately at the rope to cleanly cut through it, but misses again as if falls with a clanking metallic sound. I groaned as the smell of feces became stronger. "I thought you've said you've done this before?" I questioned.