Yin X And X Yang

So, I drew that :/ yeaaaaaa

"Don't wake him up."

"I'm gonna wake him up."

"Rin said don't shit brains...".

"Shut up Jüo he's mine anyway, I can do whatever I want with him".

"He's not yours you fucking i—".

"What are you two doing?" I managed to stay still, pretending to be asleep as Rin suddenly walked in. From what I could comprehend in my half-awake state they were trying to wake me or at least that's what I assumed.

"N-nothing boss", Jüo spoke.

"Jüo tried to wake up Toko", Kane suddenly blurred out.

"What!?" Jüo screamed. I couldn't help but chuckle at the way Kane easily got under Jüo's skin.

"See! I tried to tell him not to, but he wa—". Out of nowhere, a loud crack stopped Kane mid-sentence as something suddenly fell to the grown.

"Dumbass, I'm gonna kill you!" Jüo growls. Kane fumbles his words as, what I could only guess run away from Jüo as I heard loud footsteps in the cave.

I sighed as my peaceful sleep came to a loud end. I groaned as I pushed my hoodie up and fluttered my eyes opened just in time to see Jüo kicking Kane in his back as he flew face forward in the snow.

I smiled slightly as I flopped my head back down. "Serves you right", I yawned as my eyes slowly started to close again.

"Oh, you're awake?", Rin questions.

I managed to open my eyes up again as I stole a glance at Rin. The cave was brighter now, so I could see his face clearly than from last night. He stood backed against the iced walls as he stared at the dead fire deep in his own thoughts to worry about Jüo or Kane killing each other.

I nodded as I pushed myself up fully to stretch my arms. "Yeah", I smiled softly as I stared out at Jüo and Kane still wrestling in the snow. It was beyond freezing but still, they could manage to put up a fight even in these conditions. "Honestly, I think that was the best sleep I ever had even if I did sleep on the freezing grown. Is that weird?"

Rin chuckles slightly as he glances over towards me shaking his head, "you looked tired it's only natural that you'd be that exhausted. Honestly, I'm surprised you even managed to stay up as long as you had last night."

"Oh, yeah", I smiled, "it was nearly dawn when we finally got our turn to sleep. I'm shocked you were even up before me".

"Well, as they say...early birds gets the worm or however that American saying goes", Rin smirks.

"Alright, Jüo I'm sorry?!" Kane screamed as he ran into the cave tripping slightly but quickly regained his balance. He rushed over towards Rin tugging at his arm as he forced himself behind him shielding himself from Jüo.

"You're such a pain", Jüo groans as he wipes the side of his mouth as blood drooped slightly from his lower lip.

I managed to sustain a giggle as I watched the two fight like Niko and I had done many times before. We of course argued, and fought physically plenty of times, even though she was a girl I still managed a punch or two before getting scold by our mother. It filled me with sorrow to watch them.

"Hey, Cinni bunny is awake!" Kane practically squealed with glee as he laid eyes on me.

"C-cinni bunny?" Rin stutters as he peeked behind him at Kane who clutched onto him as if he was the difference between life and death.