Find X And X Locate

"Where are those idiots!" I yelled softly to myself.

Immediately after Hisoka explained what we were supposed to be doing and who we had to find everyone splits. Even my group left me. The only thing I had was a card with the picture and name of the guy I had to find. I sighed turning the card over towards the back where it listed some weaknesses and strengths of the guy which was mostly filled with weaknesses.

"Fears spiders, snakes, worms, large men, scary-looking women, bats...geez what is this guy not afraid of? Oh look there are even clowns on here", I rolled my eyes as I stuck the card in my pocket. 

I take a deep breath calming myself before my irritation grew. After I was sure that I had calmed down I tried recalling what Hisoka said before everyone split up.

"Your teams should stay together at all times, even when looking for your acquired person because no one knows who the acquired person is in their group. Also, if you do find your acquired person for your group to pass this part of the exam you are to bring them back to this location. If for some reason the person you are acquired to have to succeed is dead, then you bring them back anyway...".

"Yeah, because of this place we're in, people become suicidal and untamed horny animals", I scoffed as I continue walking, "the person I'm looking for may already be dead." As harsh as it sounded I wasn't wrong. I nearly killed myself twenty minutes after we got here I'm sure half of the competitors are as well. Maybe even my team. I had to do this myself, even though it was stupid to do so I couldn't waste time looking for them. I had to find and capture the guy from the card.

I sighed looking around the area for any footprints that resembled a group or so has come this way. Immediately I found a set they led north. I hesitated on following but without having any other choice I do. I take the picture out one last time and look at the guy. "Ten'ka", I mumbled. He had dark brown hair, baby-faced with green, brownish eyes. I hummed to myself as I soaked the image of him in my mind then I headed off following the tracks.

Hisoka P.O.V

"This should be fun huh?", I grinned looking over beside me toward the smaller male as he scoffs at me. He sighs irritatingly as he runs his pale fingers through his dark hair.

"Damn clown", he frowns, "what's fun about it. They're dying playing a damn game all for their entertainment. For nothing...it's wrong".

"They knew what they were in for when they signed up", I said, "besides I warned them."

"Tsk, I don't know why I thought you would understand you could never. All you do is cause pain. You thrive to see and hurt others. It disgusts me", he groans.

"Says the pro hunter Miki who sees millions hurt and killed daily and does nothing", I smiled.

"There's nothing I can do!" he yells, "and you know I can't no matter how much I want to."

"How sad...", I say as I flipped the jokers play card between my fingers. I smiled slightly to myself remembering how it only took me a couple of months of practice to master flipping the card so fast that it could cut through the flesh either killing or just badly injuring people.

"You're so annoying", he sighs.

I chuckled slightly as I eyed him from the side, "honestly, you'll be surprised how many times I've been told that."

"Somehow I can imagine so," he chuckles dryly.

"Mmm", I hummed softly as I stopped flipping the card. I lifted my head slightly as I pushed myself to stand. I walked over towards the window looking through it. I don't look for anything in particular. I just stare out at the greenery of the forest. It was calming. "How is he?"