For Anyone Still Reading... READ THIS

Okay...

I'm sorry, first off and I WILL updated soon! I was working on a plot and still, I'm going over one that ties the storyline together so that this story doesn't drag on like previous other books, but while I was thinking, I was looking over some of my other books and realized that I don't have an LGBTQ book written yet. 

This is a book I really want to write and I want this to be a complete book...cause I've only ever finished one book on this account. Anyway how do you guys feel about making the main character a guy? I've never done one like this, not one I was interested in writing anyway.

I have seen other books like this about Hisoka and Gon and contemplated doing something similar in my own unique style. I figured that since I was already trying to develop a solid plot and rising action with this story then I might as well change more things instead of just going back rewriting every single time I have a new idea.

I will go back to the previous chapters and rewrite and edit better put together what I have in mind for the future chapters, and I think it would make the book more interesting. But tell me what you guys think, I value all of your opinions. If you like this ideal, comment under the nay and aye if you would like for this change to be added to the book. If the majority rules, I will work on the changes ASAP and a new chapter as well. The vote ends on the 17th.

Yes

No