Toko X And X Hikari

Sorry for not updating in the pass two months. I just got out of school for the summer so I've been trying to enjoy the few good days I have before I have to start my summer job. Wish we good luck, and be on the look out for new chapters!

"Ahh dammit! With the weather changing like this it's gonna make me sick", Jüo complained sniffing harshly.

I huffed trying my best to find shade from this heat but it was nearly impossible. Everywhere shade was, was taken by others and they're damn groups! I foundered on the ideal of just killing myself to save me from the trouble but—. Whoa...what the hell Toko what are you saying? I violently shook my head dissing the thought quickly from my mind.

"Honestly, I swear it feels like they are purposely trying to kill us off," Jüo says.

"If that's the case I might as well do it myself," I mumbled to myself.

"Huh?" Jüo questioned drowsily.

"Uh, nothing", I dismissed. "Geez, Jüo are you okay?" I questioned finally acknowledging him fully. His face was as red as a tomato and he looked damn near like he was on the verge of vomiting. On top of that he was drenched in his sweat, not as if I could say anything much I was sweating as well and this heat was only overwhelming me more.

"I'm fine it just the sudden weather change is getting to me", he says. I hummed in reply as I remained staring at him until my eyes somehow wandered to his neck. I winced slightly as I remembered vividly what Hisoka did and held onto my neck wondering what it felt like.

"Uh, Jüo? How's your neck?" I asked sheepishly.  He touched his bandaged neck slightly and made an ill face as he gulped.

"Healing", he says slightly gripping his neck irritatedly. I would have questioned father but I don't as I noticed Rin and Kane approaching.

I quickly diverted my attention away from them avoiding any eye contact with Rin as I possibly could. Ever since that incident in the bathroom, it's been difficult to look at him. It would have been different if it was because I feared him, but I wasn't anymore. I was just embarrassed and honestly, I didn't know how to act anymore around him.

"I'm hot as hell out here!", Kane moans.

"Ah, well you should be used to that shouldn't you?" Jüo chuckles slightly.

"Eh? What do you mean by that?" Kane questions irritatingly.

"Um, ah nothing I-I don't know..." Jüo says as he wipes his nose slightly as it oozed lightly of green snot. Kane shivers in disgust.

"Gross", he gaged.

"Shut up", Jüo groaned.

"Toko!!"

I winced slightly at the calling of my name. Quickly I recognized the voice instantly as I smiled and turned around just in time to catch Siren as she happily jumped into my arms.

"Siren!" I chuckled. "You passed!"

"Of course! Like I said I'll do everything in my power to pass and I meant it", she smiles.

"Well better keep well on that promise, we have a few more exams to get through before we can officially call ourselves Hunter's", I smiled. She chuckles and places her arm around my neck pulling me into a headlock like an older brother would and ruffles up my hair.

"Ha! You just better keep up with all this" she grins as she motions over her body in admiration.

Out of nowhere someone loudly fakes cough from behind us. Catching our attention Siren and I turn around to face whoever was attempting to grasp it. Once I realized who it was I instantly wanted to drag Siren away from the creep.