Me x And x Cerberus (Rewritten)

"What the...?"

I stared in amazement as a butterfly larger than an average size human flutter over my head. It had patterns of baby blue and purple on its wings as it soars high up towards the clouds, slowly away from view. I frowned slightly realizing that Hisoka actually told me the truth. Well come to think of it, he hasn't really lied to me about anything really. Why is that?

Before we went off on our separate ways, Hisoka mentioned that the refugee camp moved hourly, which he mentioned already but he also told me that I'll only know when I'm near it when I saw abnormalities in nature. Clearly, this must have been what he meant.

For a moment I smiled, but then slowly it soon faded. "That idiot", I scoffed, "Why was he helping me?"It's not like I was incapable of getting through this by myself, but then again I almost died twice in the last two days. This was an exam and he was the examiner he wasn't helping anyone else or was he? Maybe he was just helping me because he knew my father, but how would he even know him and how did he know me? I supposed it was because I favorited him, but it still didn't explain why he had helped me. Or was this some kind of way Hisoka was repaying my father or something?

I felt so helpless and more useless than I ever have any entire life. I used to be strong once. Hell, I even fought Uvogin and that guy has the strength of a serval sumo wrestler. I didn't win of course but I damaged him. I couldn't even handle a hand full of guys trying to attack that girl. I couldn't even realize poison had made its way inside my body. I can't even use Gyo!

I screamed in frustration as I slammed my fist into the tree that stood at my side and shudders at the pain I inflicted upon myself. "Dammit, I couldn't even take this pain. I've been out of practice for too long." Every since the Troupe left the island and Biscuit stopped teaching me I became weaker and weaker the less motivated I was. I ripped a piece of cloth from my clothes and tied it around my still injured right hand that Siren had thrown her knife, and unwrapped the dirty cloth replacing it with the new one. I felt like a hurt child as I held my hand towards my chest as I watched the flows float peacefully above and smiled. "How the hell did they get so lucky, huh?"

I closed my eyes merely for a second as I could hear a girl suddenly start to scream out of nowhere. My eyes quickly shot open scaling the trees searching for the source of the screams, but with my eyes still recovering, it was difficult to see inches in front of me.

I contemplated on the idea of helping the mysterious person or not seeing as last time I tried to help someone I was hurt badly in the process, but I guess that was kinda my fault for heading east. I could hardly move with my leg still aching from that arrow that was shot through my leg and my body was drained, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I wouldn't be able to fathom the idea of not doing anything. I believed in myself when I left, so nothing has changed now.

As I thought of heading towards the woman, it seemed as if she was heading towards me. Great. If I was lucky it was probably those guys who attacked that girl from last night. Now, I only had to find a weapon. Maybe a stick to poke them would do. Upon looking around I couldn't find a single lousy stick nor rock for it seemed. "Where the hell are the rocks! We're outside what the hell!" I groaned as I rescanned the area. Nothing. Nothing, but a large bolder which I had no strength in me to even try to pick up. I couldn't use anything. Well...almost not anything. It was a stick, but not one I was hoping to find. Honestly, from the looks of it if I even tried to touch it would probably break instantly. "Dammit...at least it's something". As soon as I had it in my grasp a shadow shoot from out of the woods falling as I quickly turned. 

"Umm, Tonpa?"

"Toko!?", he yells relieved for a second then his face turns completely terrified again. "Run!"