End of the Day (Stefanielle)

*SMUT WARNING*

"Okay everyone! This should be the last take for this scene!" Andy, the director, called out as he clapped his hands and walked over to the monitors. Danielle leant against the kitchen counter of the set while people from the Scandal Make Up team touched up hers and Stefania's make up. 

"All done, Danielle," The lady smiled as she walked off set clutching her little make up bag. 

"Thank you!" Danielle smiled as she fixed her shirt that had  been chucked onto the floor the past eleven takes. "Just to get it all rubbed off again," She laughed softly as she looked over at Stefania. 

"Right? The touch ups always take so much longer when we have our scenes," 

"I wonder why that is," Danielle wiggled her eyebrows playfully as the make up lady finished with Stefania as well. "This just makes up for the fact that I couldn't come over yesterday,"

"That is true, though we're not usually this... family friendly," Stefania pointed out as she took a step towards Danielle to fix her collar. "Very fun pulling this off of you," 

"Pretty sure you did something like that last week anyway," Stefania laughed and had to stop herself from leaning in and kissing Danielle out of habit. After they finished this scene, they were done for the day and that just came with an extra bit of excitement. These type of scenes always left both of them quite... frustrated and they both knew what the other wanted as soon as they were off set.

"Okay! Places please! Stefania, back by the sink and Danielle to the fridge!" The women took their places and waited for their next cue. "Camera rolling! Sound rolling! Scene seventeen, take twelve and... action!"

"So tell me again..." Stefania began as she looked at Danielle and tilted her head to the side. "Him and his friend were just rescued from a burning house and he tried to hit on you? Multiple times?" Tensions were rising as Stefania let jealousy begin to seep in which to be honest, wasn't too difficult. 

"Yeah, but I just-"

"Clearly, he's not aware of your jealous, shady girlfriend who is not afraid to snap someone's neck if they so much lay a finger on you," Danielle laughed nervously as she walked over to Stefania and placed her hands on her waist, slowly leaning in to give her a kiss which they both smiled into. 

"Mhm, I like possessive Carina," Danielle swooned as she bumped their noses together. 

"Yeah? I'll show you possessive," Stefania's eyes lit up and she spun them around, pinning Danielle against the counter as she attacked her lips, Danielle kissing back just as passionately. Stefania brought her hands up to Danielle's face, pulling her in for a deeper kiss then trailed her hands down to her shirt as she rushed to unbutton it. Danielle felt herself breathing heavier as Stefania pushed a leg between hers and more of her skin became exposed under the hot set lighting. 

"Carina," Danielle tilted her head back as Stefania pressed kisses to her neck and slowly made her way down, hands firmly on her waist. The amount of times that she's almost moaned Stefania's name during these scenes was getting increasingly high.

"Keep it rolling," Andy whispered as the kisses got lower and lower. Danielle could feel her skin heating up the more Stefania kissed her body and she had to remind herself that this show goes out on national television because she was ready to go all the way. "And cut!" Stefania stood up straight, pressing one final kiss to Danielle's lips with a smirk on her face. She could tell that the blonde definitely enjoyed that take by her flushed cheeks and uneven breathing. "Thank you very much ladies! As always, the chemistry was amazing," Danielle grabbed Stefania's hand and squeezed it happily as they made their way off set