Trailer Tales (Stefanielle)

6th February 

Danielle: Hey, do you want to quickly go over our scene before we get called to set?

Stefania: Yeah, sure! Should I come to your trailer?

Danielle: That works :)

Danielle: I'll come out so you know which one to go to

Stefania: Perfect

Danielle stood up from the sofa in her trailer and stretched her arms up above her head as she looked around, making sure everything was presentable. She hung up her jacket which was previously discarded on the edge of the sofa and tidied up the few items she had on her dressing table before exiting her trailer and making her way into the middle of the lot. Danielle looked around a couple of times until her eyes landed on Stefania, a smile on her face as she made her way over. 

"Hello!" Stefania greeted once she got to Danielle, script firmly grasped in her hand. 

"Hi!" Danielle smiled as she led Stefania over to her trailer, opening the door and allowing her to walk in. 

"Wow, it is so tidy," Stefania commented. "Thank goodness we didn't do this in mine," 

"Surely it's not that bad," Danielle laughed as she she leant against the wall, folding her arms just below her  chest. 

"Trust me on this one," Stefania laughed, raising her eyebrows. "I don't even know how it happens,"

"Well next time, we'll do this in your trailer so I can see for myself," The blonde stated as she picked up her script and turned to the correct page. "Page fourteen, yeah?"

"Page fourteen," Danielle and Stefania ran through their lines with amicable laughter and jokes in between. They hadn't been working together for all that long, but they got along really well and found it easy to bounce off of each others energy. 

When Danielle and Stefania were called onto set, they made the agreement to always meet in one of their trailers before a scene to make sure that they were both prepared. 

If only they knew...

24th February 

Stefania knocked on the door of Danielle's trailer as she bounced around on the balls of her feet, an excited grin on her face. 

"Hi!" Danielle smiled as she opened the door and let Stefania in. The blonde reached up and wrapped her arms around Stefania's neck as she pulled her in for a hug, the taller woman happily hugging her back. "How are you?" 

"I'm good, I'm good. I really like this scene," Stefania replied. "How are you?"

"I had such a bad sleep last night but I think I'm good now," Danielle said as she picked up her bag that was on the side. "I got you something,"

"You did?" Stefania's eyes lit up as she put her script down. 

"I'm pretty sure I got the right ones..." Danielle pulled out a slim box and handed it over to Stefania whose mouth dropped open when she realised what it was. A box of her favourite chocolates.

"How did you remember?" She exclaimed as she carefully opened the package.

"Because you wouldn't stop going on about them the other day," Danielle laughed, a surge of butterflies appearing in her stomach knowing that she was the reason for Stefania's smile. Butterflies? 

"Have you ever tried these before?" Stefania asked as she opened the box and slowly picked one out.

"I don't think so," Danielle replied, shaking her head.