Pillow Talks (Stefanielle)

18th April

"Okay, I think you broke me," Stefania breathed out as Danielle came out from underneath the covers and appeared next to her head.

"Really? It was probably the fifth one that did it," Danielle responded cheekily as she placed a kiss to Stefania's lips, lingering slightly before falling back on her pillow. It only felt right to celebrate moving in together to have sex in every place they possibly could, ending in the bed. 

"I can't believe we live together now," Stefania whispered in some sort of disbelief as her breathing finally evened out and she turned on her side to face Danielle. 

"I know," Danielle smiled as she reached out to push Stefania's hair out of her face. "I get to fall asleep to this pretty face every night,"

"You're silly," Stefania blushed which was just about visible in the dim lighting of their room. It felt slightly surreal for Stefania to even think that. That this was now their bedroom. 

19th April

"Are we actually doing this every night?" Stefania laughed as she rested her forehead against Danielle's, their bare chests pressed together. 

"Yeah," Danielle smirked as she ran her hands over Stefania's smooth skin. "Every night for the rest of my life,"

"The rest of your life?" Stefania let her body fully relax on top of Danielle's as she managed to pull the covers up to her shoulders. She then brought her hands to Danielle's face, holding her close. 

"You're really questioning this?" 

"The rest of your life is a long time, Danielle," Stefania whispered. 

"I'd hope so," The blonde sighed as she gazed into her favourite pair of eyes. Though they both kind of knew that this wasn't just about sex every night anymore. 

27th April

"I think that wine drunk sex is the best sex," Danielle announced as she rested her head on Stefania's chest, listening to her breathing. 

"Mhm," Stefania hummed as she twisted Danielle's hair around her fingers, tugging gently to guide her up so that she could connect their lips again. "I think that sex with you is the best sex," The brunette mumbled, breaking the kiss. 

"Good answer," Danielle laughed softly, her eyes focused on Stefania's slightly parted lips. Even though those same lips had just been all over her body, Danielle wanted more and swiftly straddled Stefania as she roughly kissed her, the brunette happily reciprocating. 

3rd May

"I said be careful!" Danielle gasped as she looked at the side of her neck in the front camera of her phone. 

"I couldn't help it," Stefania said quietly, though there was really no remorse at all. "You just felt... so good," She whispered as she moved in closer to Danielle, lips hovering over the unmarked side of her neck. 

"Stefania! This is massive!" Danielle exclaimed as she continued staring at the massive hickey on her neck. 

"I'll help you cover it," Stefania suggested which just earned a glare from Danielle. 

"Who are you jealous of?" The blonde asked as she set her phone down and got comfortable in bed. "Because last time you did something like this, it was because you thought that woman at my gym had a crush on me," 

"No one in particular but it's always nice to leave my mark on you," Stefania smiled as she delicately cupped Danielle's jaw. The blonde just playfully rolled her eyes and allowed herself to be pulled into a kiss.