《Chapter 8:Christmas special, though I am a Muslim, knowing nothing about it :D》

Hello. My mother got the Corona Virus which is the reason I haven't posted for a few days. I try to post every second day but I can't promise anything. BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND COMMENTS. I TRY TO RESPOND IMMEDIATELY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT KNOW THAT I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT!
A special that will be 100% shorter than the other chapters. BUT HAVE THIS PICTURE I DREW.
THE ONE IN THE HOOD IS [MC]'S SKIN IN MINECRAFT.
My social medias if you wanna see more art or want to send me some fanart: ShinsArtSpace for Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, DeviantArt and any other social.
_______

Look, [MC] is someone who can and will cherish any moment with his siblings.
But this, this was ridiculous.

"Please???" Daren was standing in front of him, her hands in a prayer position.
"PLEASE?!"
"OKAY, I WILL MAKE YOU ALL MACAROONS. BUT LET ME STREAM WITH TUBBO FIRST." Yes, they were annoying him about it for days, telling him that it was a substitute for Christmas.

"HECK YEAH! WE ARE GONNA BE EATING SOME GOOD SWEETS! WHO NEEDS CHRISTMAS WHEN YOU HAVE [MC] THAT CAN COOK YOU ANYTHING ANYDAY!"
'No' would have been a better response but they were annoying him all day and damn it all, Bakr was really perserving.

One day, he promises it, he will let them do the chores for a whole damn week. [MC] doesn't care if the house would burn down, he ain't a miracle worker like they think he is.

Daren, who was previously stood in front of him, was now skipping into her shared room with Nada. He stared for a moment and later on groaned when he realized what he had done.

"Oh Allah, why can't I say no to teenagers and kids???" It was a mystery that would remain unanswered for a long long time.

After moping for a second, [MC] turned around and prepared himself for the stream he would have with Tubbo and, quite possibly, Tommy.

Rarely has he made such dangerous moves (okay, that was a lie, he wasn't called Satan for nothing.) but the happiness of Louay is more important than his. Who cares if he really doesn't want to stream? No one.

No one cares.

Why would they?
________

Perhaps he should have asked what the fuq they were gonna play.
[MC] certainly didn't expect Tubbo to invite him to the Dream SMP for a tour.

At first, he wanted to refuse but then a brilliant idea crashed into his head.
He could take screenshots of the buildings and landscapes so he wouldn't struggle to draw the buildings as much as he does now.

So he agreed. And Tubbo added him in a Discord Server.

Look, my dude here HATES telephone calls with passion, he would rather speak in person than through a rectangular thingie.
Without a second thought, he clicked on the calling button and spoke through it as confident as he could.

"Heya Tubbo."

[MC] heard a gasp. He assumed that it was Tubbo. He was wrong.

"JESUS, LOOK AT-You reaaaalllly weren't joking! TUBBO!"

Look at that, [MC] was right about Tommy.
He chuckled at that.
"Hello to you too, Tommy."
"WOAH, LOOK AT THAT, I'M FAMOUS. I mean, of course, he knows about me! Who doesn't?"

He decided to humour the boy for a bit.
"I don't know, but my siblings do certainly know you."

Even though he couldn't see them, h could feel their joy radiating from the call.

It felt nice.
(whywhywhyWHYTHE-)

[MC] cleared his throat to gain their utmost attention. A bit nervous, he decided that he had to ask them for the Server thing.