《Chapter 15: For I have a thing that I want to kill. It's you :)》

"DUDUDU. I AM RUNNING AWAY LIKE A COWARD AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME. EAT MY DUST, YOU DWARFS!"

[MC] has successfully escaped the Bastion with one pathetic heart and his questionable loot.

Perhaps he lost more than that but that's information that no one needs to know.

Going back to the present, our local stoopid was currently walking through Soul Sand Valley and dodging skillfully (lies, he tripped several times) with some grace (also a lie. Mans got no grace for that.)

The [skintoned] giant has been actively trying to avoid the lava that has been almost his death for quite a numerous times.
One of the reasons he hated the Nether.

His train of thought got abruptly cut off by the Muffinteers nonsense, to which he had to listen.

"Okay, this is getting ridiculous. It's as if the mobs are against us specifically. The Luck he has is just out of this world! I mean, that stupid ghast that appeared conventionally in Dest's aid. Is he hacking or something?" Smapmap complained to the other three.

Now that he mentioned that, [MC] could understand what Saponapo meant.

"I want to say one thing: I can't do shit with programming or any other kind of computer magic. That's like...work. Not for me, no SIR."

George just snorted in disbelieve.

"So NOW you are talking. What the hell are you even doing??? Are you even speedrunning?" [MC] opened his mouth to answer but someone beat him to that.

It was the dwarf.
His best friend.
The one person that made him read Lemon.

"My mans never thinking. He is just running in a panic, hoping for a miracle to hap- Oh my god, are you Luck personalized?"

The heterochromia didn't understand what Jasmin meant but his confusion soon got cleared, as the holy Fortress appeared in the distance.

"Woaaahhh, DestyMesty, that's some insane lu- Is that a tear going down your face?"

"...what if it is? You wouldn't understand the length of my suffering I have endured..."
___

"WHO MADE THOSE BLAZES SNIPERS?! I AM 50KM AWAY FROM THEM AND THEY STILL SEE ME! WHAT ARE THEY??? GUARDIANS FROM BREATH OF THE WILD?"

He was a runner, he is a-

Lazy person that can't afford to lose his life with those pesky snipers that are targeting hIS BUTT SPECIFICALLY.

You see, Dest did arrive in the Fortress and he did find his way to a Blaze Spawner and, yes, he did try to crit them with his diamond axe he got from a shipwreck.

But did it mean that he got those Blaze Rods without complications?
Absolutely not.

Withers? They smelled his stinky feet and charged at him.
Piglins that were just chilling here in the Fortress, because of course, the damn Fortress had to be located in that cursed biom, were unnecessarily aggressive towards him.

Was it because of the way he is dressed?
Maybe, he had to ask his other friend that isn't a dwarf and sitting on his lap, eating his handmade sandwich that he made with so much effort and sorrow.

Putting this thought into the back of his mind, Dest made the effort to dig himself a safe hole.
Comfy.

Once he was sure that no one was there and waiting to stab him to death, Dest made his way back to collect five more Blaze rods.
In the distance, he could hear the other mobs getting further away from him and it made him sigh in relief.