《Chapter 4: Macaroons and freedom are what I-NO!》

You know when a person really really craves something but doesn't know what?

Yeah you losers, [MC] doesn't have that. Because he knows exactly what he craves: Macaroons.
Now if you have lived with him for so long, you know that he is usually dead inside and doesn't know what to do in his miserable and pitiful life.

But that's beside the point.
[MC] stood in his kitchen (YES his, because his younger siblings can't cook shit and he still wants to be able to eat edible and not poisoned food, thank you very much.) and pondered what he should do for dinner. He was exhausted and the recent events didn't really crash into his sleep-deprived mind.

He will probs freak out in the next few hours or tomorrow.

[MC] sighed and took an apron that hung over the door, tying it up behind his back.
He was the oldest, he had to care for his siblings.

No one else would do it.
____________

"Sapnap, what do you think is so special in the animation?" Dream's voice rang out, the stream still going after the interesting stream of Starrydestruction.

Dream was a little sad that the other male didn't want to continue the streaming line or anything related to that. He may have texted that he should prepare himself for his group but it was just simple teasing.

He sipped on his glass, truly curious what the hype is about. He knows that animation is hella hard and time-consuming but that's it.

It seemed that Bad was willing to answer the question as he eagerly bounced on his seat.

"Apparently it resembles an Anime or Cartoon with all the stunts and gorgeous background. I didn't watch it, as I wanted to do it with you guys."

He hummed in interest, now impatient to watch the 'Anime'.

As if Sapnap could feel his impatience, he clicked on Dest's Channel to watch the Video.

"WOAH! It has 15 million views! And he wasn't even aware of his channel." George's eyes had widened after seeing the view count, respect growing for the 'dead inside' Dest.
"Wait, it's 17 minutes long. That's... damn."

panander: His animation is 🤌🏼
Chachacharealsmooth™: The animation be like: 🕺🏼💃🏽🕺🏼💃🏽🕺🏼🚶‍♂️🏃🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️🤺🤺🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️💀
MacaroonsandFreedom: My wig got lost with all the smoothness.
againtamri: bruh it's not taht god. i cold do beter.
Dimitri: I got a stroke trying to read the previous sentence.
Trumpsupport: Trump2020
foodandnetflix: 🤺 Choo🤺 BACK 🤺 TRUMPIE🤺 BACK 🤺 I 🤺 SAY🤺
Peaceday: GRRRR I SAW THE HATE COMMENTS ABOUT DEST, I WILL FIGHT YOU ALL HATERS.
AllGoodNamesRGone: Why y'all already hating on the poor dude? If you say it's because he is cloud chasing that's absolute BS because he didn't do anything.
Babushka: I mean, he is probably a Dream wannabe with all that 'not revealing my face and anything personal information'
SaintBroseph: dang diggidy darn! Y'all are unradical sinners if u all be goin' against dat radical dude.
rawr_means_iloveyou: let's all leave Dest alone. He did say that he won't be ever heard again besides his animation and art.

ironmansnap donated 6$
Okay, y'all. Dest said that it was an accident and we all got him trending on Twitter. If we didn't do anything he wouldn't be dealing with OUR mistakes. I'm honestly disappointed that you are already trying to cancel him.