《Chapter 3: My pain and suffering is beyond your understanding.》

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SAPNAP AND DREAM FOUND OUT ABOUT MY STREAM?!"

Sapnap and Dream started to laugh loudly, not expecting a male voice to scream out in rage.
This was entirely new and not to mention amusing.

"Hey Sapnap, let's donate something."

As soon as Dream said that, he donated 35€ and wrote a little sentence, hoping that he would notice it.

dream donated 35€
:O this art is well done! I am gonna watch the animation with Sapnap and wait for this one with excitement!
P.s you are really funny.

Sapnap donated 32.50€
Dayum, this art is good! Gonna watch the legendary animation that everyone keeps talking about. Keep up the good work, Dude.
P.s dream wheezed when he saw a clip from your stream. He is serious about it.

The chat exploded after that, screaming how he got two big streamers to notice him. Probably more but who knows?

"Absjdnsiskq, WHAT. Hold up."
Sapnap heard distant clicking, clueless on what he was doing.
He then saw that he created another tab with his stream on it.

The animator went silent until you could hear the door shut. Sapnap and Dream then heard distant screaming and laughing, which they assumed were his siblings.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, IT'S MY KARMA?!"
"Well, you tried to take away our fair share of macaroons."
"I made them?! And you gremlins have doomed me this fate! If you hadn't fought for the 402th time this week then I wouldn't be stuck with this. But noOOooOo. My computer decided to lag now."
"Well, [M-"
"AY!"
"I mean Dest, you could just I dunno, mute yourself."
"Too late, you dingus."
"Huh, why?"
"Dream, Sapnap and probably Badboyhalo and Georgenotfound have already noticed my stream and animation."

Silence.

"I'M SORRY WHAT?!"

Dream cackled. "This is how siblings really behave. I am really sorry for him."

Sapnap chuckled at the interaction between those 5. "Poor dude. He is unaware of the world and the attention he gained in such a short time."

"Yes. Poor me."
"WHEN DID YOU ARRIVE?"
"Just now. My care for this world has reached its limits."

This stream was going to be interesting, Sapnap knew it already.
______

[MC] watched with a deadpan expression, with how Sapnap and Dream called George and Bad.

"Yeah, get more people to see me suffer and be in pain. It's okay. My pain is just beyond your understanding."

youareworthit donated 8.98€

Awwww but you deserve all the attention for the hard work you do! Isn't that kind of us?

"In my whole life, I would have never imagined myself talking to two big streamers so casual. Besides, this...situation is complicated. My computer hates me and doesn't want me to leave the stream. I don't have control over anything anymore. Besides the macaroons and my minions- I mean siblings."

Kingstan: Are we seriously ignoring the last sentence?!
soupbread: LMAO WHAT A KING

cheetos: That's the power of the oldest.
ThatOneAsian: Well they kinda are his minions. They listened to him without hesitation and arguing.
manandcheese: Dest loves his macaroons, huh?
DestSimper: Wait he has more control over his siblings than his own life???