《Special Chapter: How it would have been a 2013 (Y/N) story》

Hello, my name is (y/n) (l/n). I am 19 years old and not like the other girls!
I have long blond wavy hair that shines and shimmers in the sun and moon. My eyes are heterochromia, one is a baby diamond ocean sky cyan dark blue while the other is a firey rubby bloody red that shimmers in the light. I am white and have rosy lips.
My family is Christian but that won't be mentioned ever again in the story.

I don't really like my red eye so I cover the red one with contacts so they'll appear only baby diamond ocean sky cyan dark blue.

I go to a college that is only 30 min from the house but I don't like the college.
You see, I am the hated girl there, they call me dest because I am so destructive and clumsy but it doesn't bother me anymore

There is also a group that bullies me every time I enter college.

It's Mary and her friends.
Ugh, I hate them soooo much.
But for some reason I don't report to a teacher or any adult as I need a traumatic backstory.

Today is a Monday, which means going to college.

I woke up and opened my baby diamond ocean sky cyan dark blue orbs. I stood up and opened up my closet.

(This is the outfit! It's pretty cute and fits (y/n)'s style!)

I change my clothes and went downstairs to greet my mama.
My papa died when my little sister was born and since then mama had to work very hard.

"Morning Mama!"
"Morning sweetheart, here is your breakfast. I'll be off to work! Love you all!"

And she left to work.

I observed what mama has prepared for us and smiled widely.

(That's your breakfast! You can imagine something different!)

I finished breakfast and went to school.

~Time skip to college~

I arrived at the college and swiftly went to my locker. I diverted my attention to the air and suddenly crashed into something muscular. I looked up and I could feel myself turn red. Infront of me was the one and only...JOHN CENA DUDUDUDUDU-