《Chapter 14: See you never freedom-I will plunge a knife into you-》

Wilbur Soot is a man with many talents:
Singing, eating sand, hating anteaters, acting and being the middle child.
Truly a man with many talents. But if there's one thing that caught his interest, it's that one dude who has brought the Server in seconds to an...interesting mess.

Perfect for their role play. HE EVEN PLANNED TO BUILD HELL ITSELF IF HE EVER ENTERED AND IF THAT AIN'T TRUE POTENTIAL THEN HE ISN'T THE WILBERY SOOTY THAT THE INTERNET KNOWS.

Anyways, that Dest dude. Today, Dream will publish the Premiere of the special Manhunt. Why special? Because Dest's future is at stake and if Wilbur was honest, he couldn't wait to see the results.
You see, Dream and CO. didn't utter a word of who won and that alone made their friends giddy and curious.

The singer released a sigh, already brimming with anticipation.
But he doesn't have to wait for long as the Premiere is starting soon.

Remembering that Philza, Techno, Tubbo, Tommy and he planned to watch it together, he hopped into the SBI Server and joined the VC, where the rest was already present.
Now for the show.
He was going to enjoy it.
___

"WILBUR MY MAN! READY TO SEE DEST KICKING GREEN MAN'S ASS?"
Wilbur raised an eyebrow at that.
"How are you even sure that Dest will win against Dream? You know how good he is."
A faint scoff was heard.
"Roon doesn't need skill to destroy the Big Man. His words already do the work."

That's...actually pretty accurate.

"Let that poor man be. Dream has it already rough with Dest's rejection."

Philza, the greatest man alive, founder of Minecraft, Dadza and cracked at everything, chimed in with amusement colouring his tone.

"No wonder Dest rejected a homeless Teletubby. I would too and maybe stab them to death."

A deep voice rang out, which could be immediately identified as Technos.
Philza, the greatest man alive, laughed at that while the others tried to suppress their laughter, in which they succeeded quite badly.

Wilbur wanted to retort something to that but Tubbo butted in and told them that the video is starting. Immediately, all five of them shifted their focus on the Video and noted with surprise that they could hear the newbie so much better.

"Is it just me or can you all hear Dest in 4K?"
The question left Tubbo's mouth within seconds.

"It does. New Mic perhaps." Mused Philza, greatest man alive.

"Look or listen or whatever. I ain't losing to an MS Paint block walking green screen, so you better be prepared." That was a statement from Dest, which were honestly big words from a newbie.

The others seem to share Wilbur's feelings, as they asked him what they should prepare.

"What? Prepare to win? Yeah, we will do that." Sapnap said with confidence.

"No. Prepare yourself because my stupidity will leave you in despair."
"What." George had asked in a tone that told them that he wasn't really sure if he heard right.

That wasn't what they expected. Maybe they expected some cool burn or something cringe-worthy but that?

It kinda fits him and his questionable, unique and dead personality.
Wilbur was already done questioning Dest and his existence.
That dude still has a court date and some (Y/N) shit that he still didn't explain thoroughly.
Mans needs some answers.

"But anyways...SEE YOU WHEN I DIE THE STUPIDEST DEATH YOU'VE SEEN :D."

Wilbur blinked several times.
"AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD THE EMOTE??? HOW DOES HE DO IT?"
The silence was his only light of answer.